KLASP - Keep Left And Stop Pedalphiles

Old December 23rd 05, 08:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Default KLASP - Keep Left And Stop Pedalphiles

, <TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> was
motivated to say this in rec.autos.driving on 22 Dec 2005 18:01:51 -
0800:
> Just as soon as you stop doing 41mph through 25mph school zones, moron.

Which will be the same time that we see ted kennedy sober. In other
words, never.

--
"thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself"
--George Carlin

Old December 23rd 05, 10:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
th.net...

Old December 23rd 05, 10:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime

Default Cops will always go and beat up the guy doing 75 in the SUV before he'll beat up the little old lady doing 55 in her Oldsmobile, just based on looks alone, Was: KLASP - Keep Left And Stop Pedalphiles

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:44:08 +1100, "JonesieCat" <Long Ago & Far Away>
> wrote:
>
>>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
>>STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME

> STOP TOP-POSTING AND MAYBE I WILL
> STOP TOP-POSTING AND MAYBE I WILL
> STOP TOP-POSTING AND MAYBE I WILL
> STOP TOP-POSTING AND MAYBE I WILL
> STOP TOP-POSTING AND MAYBE I WILL
> STOP TOP-POSTING AND MAYBE I WILL
> STOP TOP-POSTING AND MAYBE I WILL
> STOP TOP-POSTING AND MAYBE I WILL
> STOP TOP-POSTING AND MAYBE I WILL
>
>>"The Fourty-Third Annual Convention of the Grand Mystic Royal Order of the
>>Nobles of the Ali Baba Temple of the Shrine"
> wrote in message
groups.com...

>>> Maybe so, but wouldn't the same LLB also cause distress towards more
>>> than just 1 speeder? If so, why wouldn't the cop act to pull over the
>>> person causing everyone to drive recklessly, and eliminate the problem
>>> at it's source?

STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME

Okay? Now stop, like you said. Thx.

Old December 24th 05, 12:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Reginald X. Fieldbert III wrote:
> > N8N wrote:
> > > So basically what you're saying is that you enjoy ****ing people off
> > > for no good reason. Well, that explains a lot of your posts, although
> > > it's somewhat more difficult to get really ****ed at someone who's just
> > > shooting their mouth off on Usenet and has no real power to affect my
> > > life. So sorry, Ms. Troll...
> > >
> > > nate

> > Actually, ****ing off people is a good way to induce them into doing
> > things that enhances the chances of them getting pulled over. The guy
> > in the left lane doing 80 in a 65 and the LLB doing 55 are both
> > breaking the law. It's a coinflip for the cop which to pull over. If
> > the guy doing 80 starts getting mad and driving more recklessly, you'd
> > better believe the cop's going out after him than the LLB, though.

> It's not a coin flip at all cause the cop knows he'll never get a
> conviction for LLB while the speeding is a sure-thing.

Are you as certain of this fact as you are about tires blowing out?
--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom, love, and respect (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

Tires don't blow out anymore.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...619fee7f463fc2

Would you rather have a tire blowout at 90 or 50?
:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...1ea4120?hl=en&

My tars have been bald for two years. Every month i glue some sandpaper
to them and everythings cool - as long as you drive slow and sensible.
:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...0464706?hl=en&

Driving twenty year old beaters doesn't keep me up to date. Anyway it's
a stupid idea.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...cfc7b81b?hl=en

My dash lights burned out years ago.
:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...bd9e8ee94fa7a?

I don't care who i kill; it's just an accident.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...da070478765cee

Even a safety nut like me doesn't carry things that far.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...26bba6d?hl=en&

Old December 24th 05, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Nate Nagel wrote:
> > >

> > The point is that a LLBer will always elicit a negative emotional
> > reaction from anyone who actually knows how to drive in the vicinity
> > (i.e. it will **** them the fark off.) Some people have a hard time
> > controlling their reactions to their emotions.

> If you can't control your emotions then it's YOUR FAULT, you idiot.
> Stop blaming your problems on others.

Is that what you were thinking when you posted the following, oh
hypocritical retarded homosexual one?

LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...727d351b4be64a

Old December 24th 05, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

JonesieCat wrote:
> STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
> STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME
> STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME