iRacing = crack in a box

Old June 9th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default iRacing = crack in a box

On top of that for your $150 +/- you get one year's suscription and a
$60 credit to use either for added content (tracks/cars) or put toward
your next year's subscription.. That's my understanding anyway.

GP

Old June 10th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
The Coward Robert Ford

Cowboy Bob > wrote in
:

> And of course, you had to point out the name thing just to feel
> superior. I'm surprised you didn't also make fun of my grammar or
> sentence construction.

I'm not a spelling cop and I only pointed out the name thing because I
thought it was funny that someone who thinks there is some kind of honor in
using their real name as opposed to a nymn calls themselves "Cowboy Bob".
If I was to call myself Jonathan Seagull how do you know if that is my real
name or not? The fact is you don't so there is no reason to use your real
name on the internet for anything except business transactions. There are
quite a few cases of people getting harassed in RL because they divulged
their real name on the internet. They are knaive and gullible. I've been
here long enough to know better.
Old June 10th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
The Coward Robert Ford

"Roger Longcock" > wrote in
:

> So, Einstein, how are people going to get away with using fear and
> intimidation in rFactor if they have to use their real names to do it?

Scumbags don't care about such matters because they know that such cases
are rarely prosecuted.
Old June 10th 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovich

The Coward Robert Ford:
>Roger Longcock:
>> So, Einstein, how are people going to get away with using fear and
>> intimidation in rFactor if they have to use their real names to do it?

> Scumbags don't care about such matters because they know that such cases
> are rarely prosecuted.

Oh, there is an EASY way around it. In my country, it is enough to
be prosecuted once BEFORE. First time scumbag wouldn't have too much
problems. Second time? Well this is completly different question. So,
people, if you have problems, just notice the police about it. Scumbag
wouldn't have much problems because of this THAT, first time, so don't
expect too much. But if this is his second time!
The real truth is that scumbags KNOW what are the consequences of
their behaviuor, so, you don't have to be afraid of them. Just mention the
police to them, and they will became quiet in a second. They will be tuff on
words, but they will be very AFFRAID to do some offence, if they had
problems with the police before. Of course, this applies to the country I am
living in (Croatia, Europe). -- Mario Petrinovich

Old June 22nd 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
The Coward Robert Ford

"Larry" > wrote in :

> One Pizza delivered with Tip can cost you more than a full month of
> iRacing. So eat Veggies one night

Frozen pizza is now to the point were it is better than the ****e most
delivery places give you and costs 1/3 the price too.
Old June 23rd 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer[_2_]

On Jun 22, 4:25*pm, The Coward Robert Ford > wrote:
> "Larry" > wrote :
>
> > One Pizza delivered with Tip can cost you more than a full month of
> > iRacing. So eat Veggies one night

> Frozen pizza is now to the point were it is better than the ****e most
> delivery places give you and costs 1/3 the price too.

I dunno where the hell you order pizza from, but that's not the case
here.
Old June 23rd 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> Bitches better prepare yourself, simracing is back.

But for how long? We've been weaned on non-stop variety for two years
with rFactor and GTR2. You're going to be content with a half dozen
cars and tracks? Yes, there are more but the $ mounts up quick. And
there's the protracted, boring apprenticeship with the Solstice and...
that other one. Maybe novelty is the real crack.

Old June 23rd 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"The Coward Robert Ford" > wrote in message
> "Larry" > wrote in :
>
>> One Pizza delivered with Tip can cost you more than a full month of
>> iRacing. So eat Veggies one night
>>

> Frozen pizza is now to the point were it is better than the ****e most
> delivery places give you and costs 1/3 the price too.

Yeah, yeah, you don't like iRacing and, you now what? We don't care. It's
mind over matter. We don't mind and you don't matter.