keys

Old April 9th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Wagoneer Loyalist

Default keys

I have a 1987 Jeep Wagoneer limited. My friend took it out for a drive
while I was out of town and lost the only key to the ignition I owned.
He seems to think it is no big deal to get another key. I would like
to know is it possible to get a another key without having a copy. I
appreciate any help. Thank You.

Old April 9th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Wagoneer Loyalist wrote:
> I have a 1987 Jeep Wagoneer limited. My friend took it out for a drive
> while I was out of town and lost the only key to the ignition I owned.
> He seems to think it is no big deal to get another key. I would like
> to know is it possible to get a another key without having a copy. I
> appreciate any help. Thank You.

Take your Title (vehicle registration), drivers license, and proof of
insurance to a local Jeep dealer and they can cut a new key for you.
A locksmith can also make a key for you by using a core from the door
or from the ignition. But that way is a bit pricy.

--
DougW

Old April 9th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Wagoneer Loyalist

On Apr 8, 6:35 pm, "DougW" > wrote:
> Wagoneer Loyalist wrote:
> > I have a 1987 Jeep Wagoneer limited. My friend took it out for a drive
> > while I was out of town and lost the only key to the ignition I owned.
> > He seems to think it is no big deal to get another key. I would like
> > to know is it possible to get a another key without having a copy. I
> > appreciate any help. Thank You.

> Take your Title (vehicle registration), drivers license, and proof of
> insurance to a local Jeep dealer and they can cut a new key for you.
> A locksmith can also make a key for you by using a core from the door
> or from the ignition. But that way is a bit pricy.
>
> --
> DougW

Thank You. On my Wagoneer I have a seperate key for opening the locks
on the doors. The ignition key is different from the door lock key. I
will try going to the dealer though. If need be, would it be hard to
remove the ignition core? I appreciate your help.

Old April 9th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Wagoneer Loyalist wrote:

> Thank You. On my Wagoneer I have a seperate key for opening the locks
> on the doors. The ignition key is different from the door lock key. I
> will try going to the dealer though. If need be, would it be hard to
> remove the ignition core? I appreciate your help.

Dunno, never took a core out of a Waggy.

--
DougW

Old April 9th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Still need the key to turn it to the on position before the cylinder
will side out. So it's back to the lock smith whom can make that James Bone
hair pin work perfectly.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 9th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Claude Horribly

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 17:54:51 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> make that James Bone
> hair pin work perfectly.

For your crossdressing party?

Old April 9th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Who do you think you're fooling with your endless made up user names?
This is the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little
draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession with perverts
and goats, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. With extreme
jealous ranting over my documents/possessions, committing forgery over many
of them proving I'm an American man. You remind me of a little rat dog, like
a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And the poor
thing, you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by
signing your statement like a man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!
You're even more senile than I first thought.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 9th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
N. (Nancy) Huge III

> Who do you think you're fooling with your endless made up user names?

Nobody; I'm entertaining myself.

However, for the sake of truth, I have fooled YOU many, many times. But's
that's not difficult to do with a wit as dim as you; it wasn't even
deliberate.

--
"Jeeps can get up, and jeeps can also go down. Why can't Bill?"

-- Nancy Huge III

Old April 9th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Next time you attempt to enter the United States of America. Please someone
tell me I want to have this traitor arrested.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 9th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
N. (Nancy) Huge III

Default Keys To The Highway

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 21:15:50 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> Next time you attempt to enter the United States of America. Please someone
> tell me I want to have this traitor arrested.
> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Arrested? Have to have done something illegal for that, Cooyon!

And your personal opinion is not gonna change anyone's actions at the
border or in the USofA. Tell them you're a Miniman and they'll hang up on
you.

I'll send you a postcard, how's that?

I mean, it might be a thrill for a shut-in like you.

And a waste of a stamp for me.

More and more, dork seems to fit you like a rectal finger glove on your
delicate, petit weenie.

--
"Jeeps can get up, and jeeps can also go down. Why can't Bill?"

-- Nancy Huhes III

only 6 keys? Don[_8_] Saturn 4 November 22nd 06 04:04 PM
Does anyone here actually prefer remote keys versus the old-fashioned keys? Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 67 November 3rd 06 03:06 PM
Need some Keys.....92 SL MARK Saturn 1 March 26th 06 07:56 PM
Keys Pete Audi 13 August 9th 05 11:05 AM
Need to tow '70 bug but don't have keys [email protected] VW air cooled 2 February 26th 05 05:24 AM