When a trip seems to easy with a 4x4 solo vehicle....:))

Old September 6th 09, 07:54 PM posted to nl.reizen.caravan,nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Willem-Jan Markerink

Default When a trip seems to easy with a 4x4 solo vehicle....:))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rPdS...eature=related

--
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink

The desire to understand
is sometimes far less intelligent than
the inability to understand

[note: 'a-one' & 'en-el'!]
Old September 19th 09, 01:29 AM posted to nl.reizen.caravan,nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Willem-Jan Markerink

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." > wrote in news:4AB43209.9AC28147
@hovnanian.com:

> Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rPdS...eature=related

> A really good lesson in how not to drive off-road and what not to bring
> along with you when you go.

The good thing about a camper-trailer is that, if the going gets really
tough, you simply end up with a bare trailer frame....
(lesson learned from many episode's of Dutch caravan-races; after the first
corner & mass-carambolage, most teams become much faster....)

Old September 19th 09, 08:49 PM posted to nl.reizen.caravan,nl.auto,rec.autos.4x4
Will Honea[_1_]

Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:

> Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rPdS...eature=related

> A really good lesson in how not to drive off-road and what not to bring
> along with you when you go.

I liked the part where they dropped the tow strap loop over the hitch ball
and yanked away - I was waiting for the launch.

--
Will Honea