For Sale.

Old May 9th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Banned

Default For Sale.

I own two 1920s era Chevrolet (I think they are Chevrolet parts.The guy
I bought them from told me they are Chevrolet) frames with the front and
rear axels and wire wheels and suspension springs.for sale.One of them
has the steering gear with the steering gear assembly with the steering
column and steering wheel and front bumper.

I also have for sale a 1926 Ford Model T chassis with the frame and
front and rear axels and front and rear suspension springs and frame and
engine with the transmission and drive shaft assembly and steering gear
and radiator and hood.It is a complete chassis, (I think it is more or
less a complete chassis anyway) mostly all it needs is a body.The guy I
bought the chassis from told me the engine has been rebuilt.I also have
a spare Ford Model T engine with the transmission for sale.I think the
engine probally needs to be rebuilt.

And I own a 1960s Mercedes Benz four cylinder diesel engine for sale
which I have never used before.New parts I bought for the engine are, (I
bought the transmission second hand) New clutch parts and new bell
housing and new starter motor.
I bought the Mercedes Benz four cylinder diesel engine from J.C.Whitney
Company.J.C.Whitney used to sell second hand engines, they would
throughly check out the engines they had for sale to be sure the engines
were in good condition before they sold them.
cuhulin