2001 Grand evaporator emissions leak

Old October 10th 08, 09:22 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Talon[_2_]

Default 2001 Grand evaporator emissions leak

Check engine light code says I have a small evaporator leak. can’t
pass emissions. Replaced cracked evap canister hoses. Ideas?

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface.
Articles individually moderated. Abuse/Problem? Report at http://www.AutoBoardz.com/contact.html