New Tires

Old August 24th 06, 08:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Tar (was New Tires) NMC

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> plus it's considered a liquid (at some temps) so you can't ship it by air
> anymore ;-)
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Crap, there goess my supply!

I will just start smoking phosphorous-laden tobacco cigarettes. It's
every bit as addictive as tar heroin, so that void will be filled, plus
it is government-approved, so it must be ok.

Damn hypocrites. Let's have a war on drugs, excluding the two that
consistently kill the most people and cause the most misery by far.
Makes sense to me......

Pat - have never stuck myself with a needle on purpose in my life, BTW.
Old August 29th 12, 01:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Dunnington Motor Care

Default Reliable Mechanic in York UK

responding to
http://www.motorsforum.com/mazda-mia...k-uk-1545-.htm
Dunnington Motor Care wrote:
Hi there,

I have a Garage in Dunnington and I am willing to have a look at this for
you if you wish to have a second opinion?

You mention that you want a reliable mechanic, I have a website which I
try to keep up to date with customer feedback / comments:

http://www.dunningtonmotorcare.com/

Many thanks,

Graham

Ed wrote:

> Hi
> I have just been informed that my 1992 Eunos has failed its MOT and the
> Mazda dealership who looked at it say they don't think it is economical
> to repair. The car runs really well though and I would like to keep it
> on the road. Everything is repairable, I just need a good meachanic who
> is willing to take it on. Can anyone recommend a mechanic in
> York/Yorkshire?

Should you have any further queries, please do no hesitate to contact us
on 01904 481818.

Kind Regards,

Graham Brooks

Dunnington Motor Care
Where people come by choice, not by chance!

M: 07807 863277 T: 01904 481818 www.dunningtonmotorcare.com