more project pictures

Old November 30th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default more project pictures

On Nov 30, 9:12 am, wrote:
> On Nov 30, 7:55 am, Remco > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 30, 8:17 am, " > wrote:

> > > news for you Every one that has had the balls to come to my shop I
> > > show the pictures I have (not all are on the site) think you screwed

> > Who? Have them defend you, then, if they feel so strongly about it.

> > Post your pictures!

> > Even if you think you did such a great job, why was the car sitting
> > outside, on the grass without windows in it?
> > Who tossed garbage in it?

> > Now you seem to change your story yet one more time, suggesting the
> > work was good so let me refresh your memory:
> > How come you initially stated there was no bondo on that car and all
> > rusted metal was replaced? (those are your words so don't deny you
> > didn't say that!)
> > When you were proven wrong, how come you blamed the guy that did the
> > work for you on the shoddy - and I being kind here - workmanship?
> > After you blamed him for doing the bad work, how come you feel you are
> > not liable of that bad work?
> > Even if you ever "finished" that car, what kind of mechanic are you,
> > letting someone drive around with a rotted out frame head?

> > You are a hack, no two ways about it. We don't need to go down to your
> > shop to know this - Wiz' pictures speak volumes. Wiz is a hero in all
> > our books, exposing people like you, taking advantage of the
> > mechanically declined. Does he have an axe to grind? Sure - after you
> > tried to ride on his coat tails. The common denominator in all these
> > bad stories is YOU - what does that tell you?
> > You may have some talent with a spackling knife so maybe you should
> > switch careers and stick to doing drywall.

> > Since you say you have a two year degree in mental health look up
> > "manic".
> > Seek mental help before you tweek with the wrong person.

> Mario, you stupid sack of ****, the woman's name was Joan, not Jane.
> That would be like any of us here calling you "Albert Einstein."
> Completely wrong.
>
> As for anyone "having the balls" to come by your shop, most of us here
> have the common sense to avoid meth heads like you, as more often than
> not even the casual shop customer may find himself face to face with a
> 12 gauge. And an idiot like you armed with a weapon would be a poor
> combination for an unsuspecting person thinking you were actually
> capable of working on and performing quality VW restoration work.
>
> I notice you've yet to post any satisfied customers or explain those
> invoices, hoss.- Hide quoted text -

blah blah blah HASN'T STOPED ME FROM SCHEDULING 2 MORE RESTORATION
JOBS TODAY.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
Old November 30th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

On Nov 22, 9:13 pm, " > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/album...kEKd?start=120
>
> from pages 11 and 12 of my webshot site
>
> full restoration on the 72 three stage pearl white (matches owners 95
> Acura) super was passed from father to son
>
> the Stock blue 70 beetle was also passed from father to son and
> required
> heater channels, floor pans. luggage tray decklid and drivers front
> fender
>
> the Bahama blue (looks green) 66 beetle was removed from a moble home
> and has been off the road for 22 yrs.
>
> The gray 72 super doors show the many of layers of paint and how easy
> it was to scrape
>
> This was a beetle that looked great when it came from a different shop
> but I had to replace the poorly fabricated heater channels and alot
> of bondo (some of the body lines were missing.)
> Pictures on page 7 shows the work being done.
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto

Here are some pictures of a vacation I took once:
http://www.carnival.com/Region_Detai...bRegionCode=NN

My point is that your reply has nothing to do with the questions asked.
Old December 1st 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 30, 5:27 pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 9:12 am, wrote:

> > > Who? Have them defend you, then, if they feel so strongly about it.

> > > Post your pictures!

> > > Even if you think you did such a great job, why was the car sitting
> > > outside, on the grass without windows in it?
> > > Who tossed garbage in it?

> > > Now you seem to change your story yet one more time, suggesting the
> > > work was good so let me refresh your memory:
> > > How come you initially stated there was no bondo on that car and all
> > > rusted metal was replaced? (those are your words so don't deny you
> > > didn't say that!)
> > > When you were proven wrong, how come you blamed the guy that did the
> > > work for you on the shoddy - and I being kind here - workmanship?
> > > After you blamed him for doing the bad work, how come you feel you are
> > > not liable of that bad work?
> > > Even if you ever "finished" that car, what kind of mechanic are you,
> > > letting someone drive around with a rotted out frame head?

> > > You are a hack, no two ways about it. We don't need to go down to your
> > > shop to know this - Wiz' pictures speak volumes. Wiz is a hero in all
> > > our books, exposing people like you, taking advantage of the
> > > mechanically declined. Does he have an axe to grind? Sure - after you
> > > tried to ride on his coat tails. The common denominator in all these
> > > bad stories is YOU - what does that tell you?
> > > You may have some talent with a spackling knife so maybe you should
> > > switch careers and stick to doing drywall.

> > > Since you say you have a two year degree in mental health look up
> > > "manic".
> > > Seek mental help before you tweek with the wrong person.

> > Mario, you stupid sack of ****, the woman's name was Joan, not Jane.
> > That would be like any of us here calling you "Albert Einstein."
> > Completely wrong.

> > As for anyone "having the balls" to come by your shop, most of us here
> > have the common sense to avoid meth heads like you, as more often than
> > not even the casual shop customer may find himself face to face with a
> > 12 gauge. And an idiot like you armed with a weapon would be a poor
> > combination for an unsuspecting person thinking you were actually
> > capable of working on and performing quality VW restoration work.

> > I notice you've yet to post any satisfied customers or explain those
> > invoices, hoss.- Hide quoted text -

> blah blah blah HASN'T STOPED ME FROM SCHEDULING 2 MORE RESTORATION
> JOBS TODAY.
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto- Hide quoted text -

Oh yea one of your EX customers is coming by tomorrow. He has a 29 kit
car ring any bells? Close to being finished my ass, step up and
explain the **** you charged for and didn't do, and the shody **** you
did do, The closest thing to metal you put in the rust on that car was
all metal you friggin moron. And for the record i wasn't trying to get
you banned from the shows, i wanted to see you squirm with the
evidence sitting it front of the folks you claim love you so much. So
come on down, i'll have an open house and let you explain to the
world why the hell you did such ****ty work for a premium cost, to an
unsafe car from square one. But you won't because you know the truth,
there's no excuse for the **** you pulled. That damn pan head should
have been the first thing fixed on that car period. Anyone with any
kind of morals would never have took on that job and called it a
restoration. FLAT AND SIMPLE YOU GOT BUSTED BITCH SO STOP WHINING.
Old December 1st 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 30, 6:37 pm, wrote:
> On Nov 30, 5:27 pm, " > wrote:

> > > Mario, you stupid sack of ****, the woman's name was Joan, not Jane.
> > > That would be like any of us here calling you "Albert Einstein."
> > > Completely wrong.

> > > As for anyone "having the balls" to come by your shop, most of us here
> > > have the common sense to avoid meth heads like you, as more often than
> > > not even the casual shop customer may find himself face to face with a
> > > 12 gauge. And an idiot like you armed with a weapon would be a poor
> > > combination for an unsuspecting person thinking you were actually
> > > capable of working on and performing quality VW restoration work.

> > > I notice you've yet to post any satisfied customers or explain those
> > > invoices, hoss.- Hide quoted text -

> > blah blah blah HASN'T STOPED ME FROM SCHEDULING 2 MORE RESTORATION
> > JOBS TODAY.

> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto- Hide quoted text -

> Oh yea one of your EX customers is coming by tomorrow. He has a 29 kit
> car ring any bells? Close to being finished my ass, step up and
> explain the **** you charged for and didn't do, and the shody **** you
> did do, The closest thing to metal you put in the rust on that car was
> all metal you friggin moron. And for the record i wasn't trying to get
> you banned from the shows, i wanted to see you squirm with the
> evidence sitting it front of the folks you claim love you so much. So
> come on down, i'll have an open house and let you explain to the
> world why the hell you did such ****ty work for a premium cost, to an
> unsafe car from square one. But you won't because you know the truth,
> there's no excuse for the **** you pulled. That damn pan head should
> have been the first thing fixed on that car period. Anyone with any
> kind of morals would never have took on that job and called it a
> restoration. FLAT AND SIMPLE YOU GOT BUSTED BITCH SO STOP WHINING.- Hide quoted text -

Your the only one that seems to be whining. I haveing a great time

so what was fixing a few rust holes in a frame head beond your
ability...must be it seemed to be easier to strip the car then fix it.

keep wagging the dog its the only wway you seem to get any attention

Old December 1st 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

On Nov 30, 11:03 pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 6:37 pm, wrote:

> > > blah blah blah HASN'T STOPED ME FROM SCHEDULING 2 MORE RESTORATION
> > > JOBS TODAY.

> > > Mario
> > > Vintage Werks resto- Hide quoted text -

> > Oh yea one of your EX customers is coming by tomorrow. He has a 29 kit
> > car ring any bells? Close to being finished my ass, step up and
> > explain the **** you charged for and didn't do, and the shody **** you
> > did do, The closest thing to metal you put in the rust on that car was
> > all metal you friggin moron. And for the record i wasn't trying to get
> > you banned from the shows, i wanted to see you squirm with the
> > evidence sitting it front of the folks you claim love you so much. So
> > come on down, i'll have an open house and let you explain to the
> > world why the hell you did such ****ty work for a premium cost, to an
> > unsafe car from square one. But you won't because you know the truth,
> > there's no excuse for the **** you pulled. That damn pan head should
> > have been the first thing fixed on that car period. Anyone with any
> > kind of morals would never have took on that job and called it a
> > restoration. FLAT AND SIMPLE YOU GOT BUSTED BITCH SO STOP WHINING.- Hide quoted text -

> Your the only one that seems to be whining. I haveing a great time
>
> so what was fixing a few rust holes in a frame head beond your
> ability...must be it seemed to be easier to strip the car then fix it.
>
> keep wagging the dog its the only wway you seem to get any attention- Hide quoted text -

Apparently fixing a few holes in the framehead was beyond your
willingness. Wasn't that your job?
Old December 1st 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 30, 11:29 pm, Remco > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 11:03 pm, " > wrote:

> > > Oh yea one of your EX customers is coming by tomorrow. He has a 29 kit
> > > car ring any bells? Close to being finished my ass, step up and
> > > explain the **** you charged for and didn't do, and the shody **** you
> > > did do, The closest thing to metal you put in the rust on that car was
> > > all metal you friggin moron. And for the record i wasn't trying to get
> > > you banned from the shows, i wanted to see you squirm with the
> > > evidence sitting it front of the folks you claim love you so much. So
> > > come on down, i'll have an open house and let you explain to the
> > > world why the hell you did such ****ty work for a premium cost, to an
> > > unsafe car from square one. But you won't because you know the truth,
> > > there's no excuse for the **** you pulled. That damn pan head should
> > > have been the first thing fixed on that car period. Anyone with any
> > > kind of morals would never have took on that job and called it a
> > > restoration. FLAT AND SIMPLE YOU GOT BUSTED BITCH SO STOP WHINING.- Hide quoted text -

> > Your the only one that seems to be whining. I haveing a great time

> > so what was fixing a few rust holes in a frame head beond your
> > ability...must be it seemed to be easier to strip the car then fix it.

> > keep wagging the dog its the only wway you seem to get any attention- Hide quoted text -

> Apparently fixing a few holes in the framehead was beyond your
> willingness. Wasn't that your job?- Hide quoted text -

I hauled it to the show for free, stripped it for free, and i'm
storing it for free, you charged her 9k for a Shives $99.95 cave and
pave. Few holes in the frame head my ass, they were were big enuff to
stick your dick head through them. You got paid to fix the damn thing
and didn't do it. You wish you had my standards and reputation as well
as my skills. The only thing your good at is stepping and fetching to
avoid the heat of your past and your ways of screwing people over.
Give it your best shot, but it ain't gonna be good enuff to save your
ass this time. Here is a Quote you need to pay attention too "It is
better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and
remove all doubt". You best let Sherry take over the keyboard, in a
battle of wits your unarmed. :-)
Old December 1st 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan

wrote:

> I hauled it to the show for free, stripped it for free, and i'm
> storing it for free, you charged her 9k for a Shives $99.95 cave and
> pave. Few holes in the frame head my ass, they were were big enuff to
> stick your dick head through them. You got paid to fix the damn thing
> and didn't do it. You wish you had my standards and reputation as well
> as my skills. The only thing your good at is stepping and fetching to
> avoid the heat of your past and your ways of screwing people over.
> Give it your best shot, but it ain't gonna be good enuff to save your
> ass this time. Here is a Quote you need to pay attention too "It is
> better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and
> remove all doubt". You best let Sherry take over the keyboard, in a
> battle of wits your unarmed. :-)

Hey Metwiz,

What are the future plans for the car?
Are you going to do anything to try and fix some of the problems? Free,
at cost, or for a reasonable fee?

As with many cars, it probably has more sentimental value than monetary
value, but that's not why we are in the hobby.

You could probably fix the framehead in a weekend, if you wanted to
throw in some free hours...
I would, if I still had my shop.

Just curious.

Jan
Old December 1st 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> Hey Metwiz,
>
> What are the future plans for the car?
> Are you going to do anything to try and fix some of the problems? Free,
> at cost, or for a reasonable fee?
>
> As with many cars, it probably has more sentimental value than monetary
> value, but that's not why we are in the hobby.
>
> You could probably fix the framehead in a weekend, if you wanted to
> throw in some free hours...
> I would, if I still had my shop.
>
> Just curious.
>
> Jan

If you watch the you tube video you will see that this beetle had
great sentamental value to the woman, she even states its the car she
had in college and the car her husband drove when he was 18.

She was driving it right up till the day she dropped it off, and had a
current NC safety inspection sticker.

It left the shop with All the parts, new rubber (most installed)
carpet and head liner (both Installed) new complete tail light
assemblies, seat covers even the windows front back had the rubber on
them the body molding was on with all new clips (the good white with
red grommets) the door handles hood and deck lid latches all
instaled.

if you look at pictures you will see the reflection of the ground and
grass around the beetle to show the smoothness of the paint work
(remember the car was an off white)

I've installed,(fully welded in) floor sections on newly painted
beetles with no truoble

No I don't see kelly doing anything more then useing her bueetle to
feed his ego at this time.

I'm sure he lied to her with the notion that he was willing and able
to finish her beetle and even had people ready to volenteer thier
time.

And in the end just stripped it over professional jealousy. leaving
her with no hope of ever enjoying her beetle again.

what was trailered to the show was made to look bad , and as you see
hasn't done anything to hurt my business.

I have panels that I cut out of a just restored beetle (different
shop) I will keep to show people, but thebeetle is beeing re-restored
now.

Kelly I'm not sure why your putting so much energy in showing mostly
Brads work and not yours.
Show us now that everyone has seen it stripped how you are as great as
you think and fix it.

Yes I would really like to she her being able to drive it again.

Mario

Old December 1st 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

On Dec 1, 8:08 am, " > wrote:
> > Hey Metwiz,

> > What are the future plans for the car?
> > Are you going to do anything to try and fix some of the problems? Free,
> > at cost, or for a reasonable fee?

> > As with many cars, it probably has more sentimental value than monetary
> > value, but that's not why we are in the hobby.

> > You could probably fix the framehead in a weekend, if you wanted to
> > throw in some free hours...
> > I would, if I still had my shop.

> > Just curious.

> > Jan

> If you watch the you tube video you will see that this beetle had
> great sentamental value to the woman, she even states its the car she
> had in college and the car her husband drove when he was 18.
>
> She was driving it right up till the day she dropped it off, and had a
> current NC safety inspection sticker.
>
> It left the shop with All the parts, new rubber (most installed)
> carpet and head liner (both Installed) new complete tail light
> assemblies, seat covers even the windows front back had the rubber on
> them the body molding was on with all new clips (the good white with
> red grommets) the door handles hood and deck lid latches all
> instaled.
>
> if you look at pictures you will see the reflection of the ground and
> grass around the beetle to show the smoothness of the paint work
> (remember the car was an off white)
>
> I've installed,(fully welded in) floor sections on newly painted
> beetles with no truoble
>
> No I don't see kelly doing anything more then useing her bueetle to
> feed his ego at this time.
>
> I'm sure he lied to her with the notion that he was willing and able
> to finish her beetle and even had people ready to volenteer thier
> time.
>
> And in the end just stripped it over professional jealousy. leaving
> her with no hope of ever enjoying her beetle again.
>
> what was trailered to the show was made to look bad , and as you see
> hasn't done anything to hurt my business.
>
> I have panels that I cut out of a just restored beetle (different
> shop) I will keep to show people, but thebeetle is beeing re-restored
> now.
>
> Kelly I'm not sure why your putting so much energy in showing mostly
> Brads work and not yours.
> Show us now that everyone has seen it stripped how you are as great as
> you think and fix it.
>
> Yes I would really like to she her being able to drive it again.
>
> Mario- Hide quoted text -

I can tell that's Sherry typing - hysterical - I guess Mario agrees he
is unarmed.

He stripped it to show you didn't do any of the work you said you
did.
Does Scott need to refresh everyone's memory and post those links
again??!?
In fact, in the beginning you said all rust was replaced and there was
no bondo on that car. We found out that was a total lie thanks to Wiz.
You lost total credibility - whatever you say here is likely a lie.

That Brad did the work on this totally besides the point.
That Brad screwed it up isn't - that's where the major disconnect is
because that is your responsibility. He is ///your/// sub contractor.
Joan paid ///you///, not him.

The hackish way those repairs were done, the lies about rust having
been replaced, the way she would have been allowed to drive off with a
dangerous car, the weird billing and questionable hours spent, the way
the car was stored outside without cover, without glass, etc, etc.
Who does business the way you do?

Old December 1st 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

> What are the future plans for the car?
> Are you going to do anything to try and fix some of the problems? Free,
> at cost, or for a reasonable fee?
>
> As with many cars, it probably has more sentimental value than monetary
> value, but that's not why we are in the hobby.
>
> You could probably fix the framehead in a weekend, if you wanted to
> throw in some free hours...
> I would, if I still had my shop.
>
> Just curious.
>
> Jan

I agree that is would be nice to get it back on the road and wonder if
there aren't enough guys around willing to make that happen.
If I lived anywhere near NC, I'd volunteer to do grunt work (I'll
probably learn a lot in the process!).