Mario

Old November 9th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tricky

Default Mario

Could we (RAMVA) come up with a unified way of dealing with Mario. As
we do for water cooled stuff that isn't wanted here either !

Maybe Jan (King) might have some thoughts ?

anyone else?

Rich
Old November 9th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 9, 2:03 pm, Tricky > wrote:
> Could we (RAMVA) come up with a unified way of dealing with Mario. As
> we do for water cooled stuff that isn't wanted here either !
>
> Maybe Jan (King) might have some thoughts ?
>
> anyone else?
>
> Rich

I'm still thinking that the reporter needs to do a followup with more
info.
Put the sorry little ******* out of biz.

Randy

Old November 9th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan

Tricky wrote:
> Could we (RAMVA) come up with a unified way of dealing with Mario. As
> we do for water cooled stuff that isn't wanted here either !
>
> Maybe Jan (King) might have some thoughts ?
>
> anyone else?
>
> Rich

Yes. The best way to keep peace here is to just ignore him. Everything
worth saying has been said, by both 'camps', several times even. The
messages do not disappear, any new readers to the group will see them.
They remain on most news servers for YEARS.

So yea, I have a solution. STFU already

Jan
Old November 9th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

things done around the shop today finished with a lower disc brake
conversion from Top Line, the disc and rear drums were drilled to run
sweet looking 17" rims.

finished tear down on the 1200 engine.

recovered a set of 69 beetle seats

sold a new customer a set of 67 doors and seats for a beetle that he
said has been sitting 9 years and talked about rebuilding his engine.

block sanded the hood on the 69 vert

delt with the fuel system on a vanagon.

like the easy days....lol

Mario
Vintage werks resto

How many people have their own thread?

Old November 9th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 9, 3:40 pm, Tricky > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Nov 9, 2:03 pm, Tricky > wrote:
> >> Could we (RAMVA) come up with a unified way of dealing with Mario. As
> >> we do for water cooled stuff that isn't wanted here either !

> >> Maybe Jan (King) might have some thoughts ?

> >> anyone else?

> >> Rich

> > I'm still thinking that the reporter needs to do a followup with more
> > info.
> > Put the sorry little ******* out of biz.

> > Randy

> Seems on past experience , that might be wishfull thinking
>
> Rich- Hide quoted text -

ok, how about using a woodchipper ?

Randy

Old November 10th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Better yet how many people have a large number of threads about them
with a bunch of whinny bitches , just looking to post to become part
of the flock and how its easy to tell they have no clue what their
talking about so they just keep makeing up lies.

Of coarse the ring leader tears a car apart thats better looking then
most of the sheep will ever have.

And still everyday I get to have all the fun

What don't believe me just keep an eye on my webshot
page ) ) p )

Mario
Vintage Werks resto

Old November 10th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

wrote:

> recovered a set of 69 beetle seats
>
> Mario
> Vintage werks resto

How much Bondo did the '69 seats take?
Old November 10th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 9, 9:39 pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > recovered a set of 69 beetle seats

> > Mario
> > Vintage werks resto

> How much Bondo did the '69 seats take?

Hell, I heard he was rebuilding that 1200 with pistons made
of bondo. And for the rings he was using baling wire.
Nothing is to good for Mario's "customers".

Old November 10th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

Tricky wrote:
> Could we (RAMVA) come up with a unified way of dealing with Mario. As
> we do for water cooled stuff that isn't wanted here either !
>
> Maybe Jan (King) might have some thoughts ?
>
> anyone else?
>
> Rich

As much fun as it is to mess with Mario, I think Scott H. has the right
idea. Whenever Mario posts anything he always posts the same reply
shown below:

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...ter&id=5665438

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

I have yet to see Mario reply to this response. How do you reply to
those pictures and the video from the local news channel? The best
reply for Mario is the cold hard truth. If Mario ever supplies a
satisfactory answer to why there are several inches of Bondo slathered
on Jan's car like icing on a cake and why he charged her $9,000 for a
car that wasn't even safe to drive on the street (due to the rusted out
frame head) then maybe it will be time to treat (no pun intended) him
like any regular poster in ramva. Personally, I'm not holding my breath.