2006 Passat 2.0 FSI noise... I mean NOISE

Old October 4th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Azm

Default 2006 Passat 2.0 FSI noise... I mean NOISE

Hello all,

I had my Passat for few months now and I am going crazy with the
amount of noise am hearing from the engine or muffler. I heard that a
lot of peopel are suffering from this and wanted ot chekc here to see
if anyoen else has the same problem or know s of a solution.

I boght this car from abroad adn borught it to a country where no real
VW rep is availble to complain or check it. MY usual mechanic said he
noticed that its higher than usual but is too scared to fiddle with
it.

Please advise,

Alan
Old November 20th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Hi Alan,

I think I replied to your other post, but I thought I would reply to
this one also. Is the noise all the time, even at idle, or is it only
at highway speeds?

Thanks,
Rob