So you got a Traffic Ticket

Old December 17th 04, 05:00 PM
jhonny

Default So you got a Traffic Ticket

Every week someone posts here and says "I just got a speeding ticket
for doing (blank) in a (blank) zone. What do I do now?"

So you got a traffic ticket. You were cruising along in your
automobile, peacefully minding your own business, not hurting anybody,
when all of a sudden Ol' Johnny Law himself decides to swoop in and
make your life miserable.

"But Officer," you say. "I was only doing, maybe, 40 over the limit.
Give me a break, please? How 'bout a warning?"

"Tell it to the judge" says he, as he hands you the ticket.

Like Sean Hannity says - "Let not your heart be troubled!" Life is not
about to end. After reading so many posts I decided to gather all of
this scattred info and put it at one place
http://www.fightyourticket.net I would appreciate it if you guys can
use the forums on the site to post anything related to the topic.
Thanks.

Old December 17th 04, 06:42 PM
Ivan

In article . com>,
"jhonny" > wrote:

> Every week someone posts here and says "I just got a speeding ticket
> for doing (blank) in a (blank) zone. What do I do now?"
>
> So you got a traffic ticket. You were cruising along in your
> automobile, peacefully minding your own business, not hurting anybody,
> when all of a sudden Ol' Johnny Law himself decides to swoop in and
> make your life miserable.
>
> "But Officer," you say. "I was only doing, maybe, 40 over the limit.
> Give me a break, please? How 'bout a warning?"
>
> "Tell it to the judge" says he, as he hands you the ticket.
>
> Like Sean Hannity says - "Let not your heart be troubled!" Life is not
> about to end. After reading so many posts I decided to gather all of
> this scattred info and put it at one place
> http://www.fightyourticket.net I would appreciate it if you guys can
> use the forums on the site to post anything related to the topic.
> Thanks.

Hey "jhonny," thanks for quoting from my website. (You could've at least
link to it...) :-)

Anyway, I do hope you're an NMA member. Are you?

Ivan
http://www.motorists.org/ma
Old December 17th 04, 06:42 PM
Ivan

Old December 17th 04, 07:29 PM
jhonny

Hi Ivan:
I feel honored that you visited my website. You were a big inspiration
in this project and I have mentioned your website and also do have
links to your website on my website. I will try to make it more
visible. I will really appreicate your feedback.
Thanks

Old December 17th 04, 07:29 PM
jhonny

Old December 17th 04, 08:00 PM
Ivan

In article .com>,
"jhonny" > wrote:

> Hi Ivan:
> I feel honored that you visited my website. You were a big inspiration
> in this project and I have mentioned your website and also do have
> links to your website on my website. I will try to make it more
> visible. I will really appreicate your feedback.
> Thanks

Oh, jhonny, but I won't speak to you until I know you joined the NMA. :-)

Ivan
Old December 17th 04, 08:00 PM
Ivan

Traffic Ticket in Toronto HDR BMW 17 December 7th 04 03:08 AM
Can any one recommend a online traffic school? [email protected] Driving 1 December 6th 04 01:24 PM
Traffic ticket for rushing pregnant mom to hospital [email protected] Driving 1 December 6th 04 12:17 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM