Black Boys and their Altimas

Old December 12th 04, 10:28 AM
Kent Wills

I see that on Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:27:06 -0500, "Cory Dunkle"
> wrote:

>I have noticed the same thing. It could be a trend or something in some
>social groups. I don't know. I see a lot of tall, thin, lanky nicely dressed
>white guys driving Geo Metros or other sub-subcompacts. Does that mean I'm
>looking for anything to complain about white people?

Wow. And Geo hasn't existed as a car company since the mid to
late 90's. I wouldn't expect too many people to be driving one.

Kent
--
If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will
be afraid to cough.
Old December 12th 04, 06:25 PM
The Lindbergh Baby

Big Bill wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:23:12 -0500, Voice Of Reason <> wrote:

>>Except that many of these same people claim to be mired in poverty due
>>to "racism". But anyone who could afford those cars (and accessories,
>>oops, I mean "bling") could NOT be poor.

> *THIS* is the voice of reason???

Actually, yes, it is. I too am sick of hearing about how
"disinfranchised African Americans" need help in this "racist white
society"...and then see them driving far better cars than me, wearing
far more expensive clothes than me, watching the game on a big screen
cable TV. The only racism I see today goes the other way.

John

--
To reply, remove "die.spammers" from address

Old December 12th 04, 06:25 PM
The Lindbergh Baby

Old December 12th 04, 06:26 PM
The Lindbergh Baby

Cory Dunkle wrote:

> I have noticed the same thing. It could be a trend or something in some
> social groups. I don't know. I see a lot of tall, thin, lanky nicely dressed
> white guys driving Geo Metros or other sub-subcompacts. Does that mean I'm
> looking for anything to complain about white people?

I haven't seen a Geo Metro in at least six years, but when I did they
were ususally driven by late-teen, early-20s girls. They were and are
known as a "girl's car."

John
--
To reply, remove "die.spammers" from address

Old December 12th 04, 06:26 PM
The Lindbergh Baby

Old December 12th 04, 10:39 PM
Big Bill

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:25:01 GMT, The Lindbergh Baby
> wrote:

>Big Bill wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:23:12 -0500, Voice Of Reason <> wrote:

>>>Except that many of these same people claim to be mired in poverty due
>>>to "racism". But anyone who could afford those cars (and accessories,
>>>oops, I mean "bling") could NOT be poor.

>> *THIS* is the voice of reason???
>>

>Actually, yes, it is. I too am sick of hearing about how
>"disinfranchised African Americans" need help in this "racist white
>society"...and then see them driving far better cars than me, wearing
>far more expensive clothes than me, watching the game on a big screen
>cable TV. The only racism I see today goes the other way.
>

>John

You *seriously* need to understand that you simply can NOT paint an
entire group with a brush that applies to only a small proportion of
that group; indeed, one that paints parts of ALL groups.
Your expressed ideas are the epitome of racism: the idea that ALL
blacks are poor, and thus must conform to *your* idea of what they
should buy.
Wise up, grow up, and join the world.
--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old December 12th 04, 10:39 PM
Big Bill

Old December 13th 04, 10:28 PM
Olaf Gustafson

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:25:01 GMT, The Lindbergh Baby
> wrote:

>Big Bill wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:23:12 -0500, Voice Of Reason <> wrote:

>>>Except that many of these same people claim to be mired in poverty due
>>>to "racism". But anyone who could afford those cars (and accessories,
>>>oops, I mean "bling") could NOT be poor.

>> *THIS* is the voice of reason???
>>

>Actually, yes, it is. I too am sick of hearing about how
>"disinfranchised African Americans" need help in this "racist white
>society"...and then see them driving far better cars than me, wearing
>far more expensive clothes than me, watching the game on a big screen
>cable TV. The only racism I see today goes the other way.

Maybe the only black people you notice are the ones who are more well
off than you.

As far as hearing about all that other filthy cal, it's all in your
head.

Old December 13th 04, 10:28 PM
Olaf Gustafson

Old December 13th 04, 10:57 PM
Olaf Gustafson

wrote:

>> I can't understand why you idiots are concerned with what someone is
>> driving. ****, they made the car for anyone. The car is very popular

>with
>> a whole lot of people. Damn, looking for anything to complain about black
>> people...

>I have noticed the same thing. It could be a trend or something in some
>social groups. I don't know. I see a lot of tall, thin, lanky nicely dressed
>white guys driving Geo Metros or other sub-subcompacts. Does that mean I'm
>looking for anything to complain about white people?

Yeah. Sloth drivers that anyone driving a Metro or sub--subcompacts
generally are.