***HELP*** Got Ticketed, and I have my trial date coming up real soon.

Old December 14th 04, 05:22 AM
Michael Jacobs

example. Some scientists may be
persons of the type who have an insatiable drive for status (see
paragraph 79) and this may provide much of the motivation for their
work. No doubt the majority of scientists, like the majority of the
general population, are more or less susceptible to advertising and
marketing techniques and need money to satisfy their craving for goods
and services. Thus science is not a PURE surrogate activity. But it is
in large part a surrogate activity.

91. Also, science and technology constitute a mass power movement, and
many scientists gratify their need for power through identification
with this mass movement (see paragraph 83).

92. Thus science marches on blindly, without regard to the real
welfare of the human race or to any other standard, obedient only to
the psychological needs of the scientists and of the government
officials and corporation executives who provide the funds for
research.

THE NATURE OF FREEDOM

93. We are going to argue that industrial-technological society cannot
be reformed in such a way as to prevent it from progressively
narrowing the sphere of human freedom. But because "freedom" is a word
that can be interpreted in many ways, we must first make clear what
kind of freedom we are concerned with.

94. By "freedom" we mean the opportunity to go through the power
process, with real goals not the artificial goals of surrogate
activities, and without interference, manipulation or supervision from
anyone, especially from any large organization. Freedom means being in
control (either as an individual or as a member of a S

Old December 14th 04, 06:23 AM
E.R.

the educational system. Leftists, especially those of the
oversocialized type, usually do not rebel against these principles but
justify their hostility to society by claiming (with some degree of
truth) that society is not living up to these principles.

29. Here is an illustration of the way in which the oversocialized
leftist shows his real attachment to the conventional attitudes of our
society while pretending to be in rebellion against it. Many leftists
push for affirmative action, for moving black people into
high-prestige jobs, for improved education in black schools and more
money for such schools; the way of life of the black "underclass" they
regard as a social disgrace. They want to integrate the black man into
the system, make him a business executive, a lawyer, a scientist just
like upper-middle-class white people. The leftists will reply that the
last thing they want is to make the black man into a copy of the white
man; instead, they want to preserve African American culture. But in
what does this preservation of African American culture consist? It
can hardly consist in anything more than eating black-style food,
listening to black-style music, wearing black-style clothing and going
to a black-style church or mosque. In other words, it can express
itself only in superficial matters. In all ESSENTIAL respects more
leftists of the oversocialized type want to mak

Old December 18th 04, 12:25 AM

JohnSmith wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I got a ticket last week for sppeding. I got what's called a "Uniform
> Traffic Ticket". I was clocked at 103 MPH in a 65 MPH zone. I do not
> have a license, but a learners permit. I never got a ticket (Which

may
> be the reason I was driving at that speed...) and I have no idea what
> my options are. On the back of the ticket there is a little form to
> fill out in case I want to plead guilty, and another one if I want to
> plead not guilty. There is also an option of requesting a deposition,
> which I don't know what it is anyway. I would like to know what
> happens if I plead guilty, and what will happen if I plead not

guilty.
> On the ticket there is a date when I should appear in court. I do not
> and cannot drive there, because it's like a 5-6 hour drive.

No problem. Just take the space shuttle.

> BTW, if I plead guilty, what happens?

They castrate you and chop off your willie.

> Will I get an amount of how much
> I have to pay?

$20,413.58

> What if I just don't pay it?

Good Idea.

> What happens?

Nothing.

> Another thing, will I be able to make my licanse now?

I don't see any problem.

> I live in NY, and the incident occured in NY too.

This might be a problem. You're going to need to come up with another
identity. Do you know anyone about your age who is dead?

> I really would appreciate your help.

No problem.

Old December 18th 04, 12:25 AM

JohnSmith wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I got a ticket last week for sppeding. I got what's called a "Uniform
> Traffic Ticket". I was clocked at 103 MPH in a 65 MPH zone. I do not
> have a license, but a learners permit. I never got a ticket (Which

may
> be the reason I was driving at that speed...) and I have no idea what
> my options are. On the back of the ticket there is a little form to
> fill out in case I want to plead guilty, and another one if I want to
> plead not guilty. There is also an option of requesting a deposition,
> which I don't know what it is anyway. I would like to know what
> happens if I plead guilty, and what will happen if I plead not

guilty.
> On the ticket there is a date when I should appear in court. I do not
> and cannot drive there, because it's like a 5-6 hour drive.

No problem. Just take the space shuttle.

> BTW, if I plead guilty, what happens?

They castrate you and chop off your willie.

> Will I get an amount of how much
> I have to pay?

$20,413.58

> What if I just don't pay it?