shocks

Old February 3rd 06, 08:13 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default shocks

I have asked in the past about which shocks to use and now that I am
ready to buy I can't remember the suggestions I got. No need to waist this
warm January weather with the vette cooped up in the garage .
I think Gabriels from Pepboys and Mid America custom valve shocks we're
considered good choices. Also G2 caliper paint kit while the wheels are
off? Anyone else use this? Thanks in advance for the great advice.
Joe

Old February 3rd 06, 08:15 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

http://groups.google.com

Old February 3rd 06, 08:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

You probably ought to mention in passing at least what vette you're driving?

Old February 3rd 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Duh! That would be a 1986

Old February 3rd 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Yep, I used the Mid America Custom Valved shocks
and I am really satisfied. Not as harsh and not too soft.

And the G2 epoxy still looks brand new.
And I use One Shot Enamel on the Rotor hats.
(because G2 didn't have the shade I liked for the rotor hats)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old February 3rd 06, 10:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

And those Mid America shocks will make a WORLD of difference
on your year model. They were very very harshly shocked.

Old February 4th 06, 02:05 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> I have asked in the past about which shocks to use and now that I am
> ready to buy I can't remember the suggestions I got. No need to waist
> this warm January weather with the vette cooped up in the garage .
> I think Gabriels from Pepboys and Mid America custom valve shocks we're
> considered good choices. Also G2 caliper paint kit while the wheels
> are off? Anyone else use this? Thanks in advance for the great
> advice.
> Joe

http://www.vbandp.com
nuff said