Who is going to Old Town for the Winter Regional?

Old January 26th 06, 05:52 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Who is going to Old Town for the Winter Regional?

I'm not sure if I am going to make it. Where is everyone meeting and when?

Old January 26th 06, 12:01 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> I'm not sure if I am going to make it. Where is everyone meeting and
> when?

Ill be there ,
not sure which days, almost defiantly sat prob Sunday too
I usually park @ the Astro top set up when in my 79
Drew sold me a top a few years ago and I display for him and get a good
parking space
kickstart

Old January 26th 06, 12:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Is this held in March , by chance ? If so, where. ? Ill be going thru
Missouri in March . Thanks.

Old January 26th 06, 11:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> Is this held in March , by chance ? If so, where. ? Ill be going thru
> Missouri in March . Thanks.

FL this weekend
You may miss it

kickstart

Old January 27th 06, 12:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I'm going to try to make it Saturday.
Rob

Old January 27th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> I'm going to try to make it Saturday.
> Rob

I missed Tom by a few minutes I'll be there sat , same place

kickstart

Old January 30th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Old Town for the Winter Regional? - Good and Bad

I found a red '79 with a hood scoop about 6 inches high and a single glass
top. I'd post a picture but Key would be all over me about binary groups
and all.

Or maybe I could just give him a "spoiler" warning like "hey, Key, next
message has a picture - don't open it" or something.

I saw a few guys I knew and hung out with some friends. Friends in the car
corral were definitely upset about the situation this year. All the car
buyers were 15 miles down the road at the auction. None of them sold a car
in the corral. They said that very few cars sold in the car corral.

I think Florida NCRS should refund all their money. They paid because they
were expecting so much traffic and then there wasn't any.

Definitely not cool.

. ..

Old January 30th 06, 11:08 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I was really disappointed this year. Not only because of the relocation of
the auction, there just weren't many cars there compared to previous years.
It seems like about 1/2 the NCRS cars were there compared to last year and
there weren't any of the "novelty" or prototype cars. If I want to see a
lot full of C-5's I can go to a cruise-in in town and not travel all the way
to Orlando.

Rob

Old January 31st 06, 02:29 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

>I found a red '79 with a hood scoop about 6 inches high and a single glass
>top. I'd post a picture but Key would be all over me about binary groups
>and all.

that was me
Drew said I missed you by a couple of minutes
I enjoyed the show and vendor area
Despite what others have said
What auction was 16 miles away ? Didn't hear about that

kickstart

Old February 2nd 06, 12:33 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

One good thing about the Old Towne show was lots of places for the wife to
hang out while I shopped and plenty of rest rooms and food available. Show
was so so..flea market was OK but nothing special..cars for sale were as
usual grossly over priced.( that is the real reason they didn't sell )
Better off looking on ebay.

Z4 + Winter Tires, your experience ? [email protected] BMW 4 January 25th 06 04:39 AM
Winter Wheelin" jbjeep Jeep 3 December 21st 05 01:48 AM
Ion3 - Winter Tires J Saturn 1 October 28th 05 01:39 AM
Winter tires vs offroad tires. Goldhawk 4x4 5 January 5th 05 09:34 PM
Winter tires pjjohnsen[at]hotmail.com 4x4 4 December 21st 04 09:30 PM