New 06 C6's for sale !!!!

Old November 28th 05, 04:20 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default New 06 C6's for sale !!!!

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
. ..
>I agree!
> The only situation would be if an employee or owner already had dibs on
> one and
> the customer had to "outbid" the employee/dealership owner for the
> purchase..
>
> I can't say it should be against the law but I don't like it that's for
> sure. LOL
> With something as expensive as that I'd think all it would take is a
> dealer
> in each region NE, NW, SE, SW to advertise MSRP and all the other
> dealers would be pressured into MSRP. I'd drive/fly 500 miles to save
> 5 Grand or more :-)

And then you could use a small portion of the 5 Grand to drive that sweet
ride back home! *lol* I think that you're right Ric. If one dealer had the
balls to advertise MSRP or less, the other dealers would be compelled to do
the same or lose business.

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler

Old November 28th 05, 03:35 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I'm not sure what he said, kill filed him so long ago I can't remember why.
Must not miss him.

--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

Old November 29th 05, 02:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

What's that old saying? If he's not part of GM's solutions, he's part of the
problem!

. ..

Old February 1st 06, 02:31 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Regarding price it is simple economics: Supply vs. demand. If a dealer can
sell above MSRP good for them. Also, most people who complain about dealers
selling above sticker could not afford the vehicle even if it is selling
below sticker. In closing, it is about time dealers of domestic product can
market and sell a vehicle at a premium. The C6 Corvette is a world class
product, and even at MSRP it is selling at a discount.
Old February 1st 06, 04:00 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> wrote in message
> Regarding price it is simple economics: Supply vs. demand. If a
> dealer can
> sell above MSRP good for them. Also, most people who complain about
> dealers
> selling above sticker could not afford the vehicle even if it is
> selling
> below sticker. In closing, it is about time dealers of domestic
> product can
> market and sell a vehicle at a premium. The C6 Corvette is a world
> class
> product, and even at MSRP it is selling at a discount.

You're pulling our leg, right? Who said supply vs. demand, P. T.
Barnum, wasn't it? Maybe he said it different just to confuse people
like you. Most dealer have been selling at a premium for quite some
time now, probably you paid to much for your turnip truck.

My fears are that in a rush to make a "world class" car we're going
to get a second class American dream. There is very little in a
foreign car that I envy or desire to drive here in the states. To me a
car built in France, Italy, Japan, or Australia is built to suit that
countries peoples needs and wants. That's the way it should be and not
cave in to the whims of the politicians and their tariffs. Nothing
against foreign cars or those that want to drive them just don't screw
up the Corvette to make it sell like a Element.

Dad
Armed and not dangerous, also have legs.

Old February 2nd 06, 10:01 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> Yep the Current Corvette is a world class vehicle...BUT to be blunt
> you fricken nuts if you think dealers should sell for over sticker
> price... and YES I do know what the "S" stands for in MSRP....
>
> Bob G.

If you put a 348 engine in, it will add 30% to the value !!!!!!
now that's funny, yeah you can trust that site for a price

kickstart

Old February 3rd 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> If you put a 348 engine in, it will add 30% to the value !!!!!!
> now that's funny, yeah you can trust that site for a price
>
> kickstart

Sorry this was supposed to post as a reply to the 61 vette price question

kickstart