New 06 C6's for sale !!!!

Old November 26th 05, 08:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default New 06 C6's for sale !!!!

Anyone lookin for a new Corvette I have them in stock . Please get a
hold of me toll free 1-888-460-6910 this Matt Hardin

Old November 26th 05, 08:26 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Anyone lookin for a new Corvette I have them in stock . Please get a
> hold of me toll free 1-888-460-6910 this Matt Hardin

You and every other Chevrolet dealer has them in stock. A quick search shows
about 100 on the lot including 2, Z06s within 100 miles. Those are there
because they haven't found a sucker to pay over MSRP for them yet. It's time
to get real dealers, the C6 is selling slower than the C5 did and that was
bad enough for a new generation. The C6 is not a new generation, just a
tweaked C5, get over it.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old November 26th 05, 11:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Have you drove the C6 don't tell me its ( just a tweaked C5 ) sells are
strong . I know there is a lot of C6's out there but im just posting
this for the Vette drivers looking for a great deal on one . or any
other new Chevy . If you would like some who wants to earn your
business please give me a call . Matt Hardin toll free 1-888-460-6910

Old November 27th 05, 12:24 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

And how much above MSRP are these vette's selling for? if it $0.01 above
MSRP they are not woth it..............

--
Z’RiX (<>..<>)
ups.com...

Old November 27th 05, 12:47 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

A dealer close to me wants 20K over MSRP for a 06 Z06. He
will have it for a long time at that price and I understand
that they haven't had any serious bites on it yet.

Like dad said, it is time for the dealers to get real.

ups.com...

Old November 27th 05, 12:48 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Have you drove the C6 don't tell me its ( just a tweaked C5 ) sells are
> strong . I know there is a lot of C6's out there but im just posting
> this for the Vette drivers looking for a great deal on one . or any
> other new Chevy . If you would like some who wants to earn your
> business please give me a call . Matt Hardin toll free 1-888-460-6910

Obviously I'm not going to tell you anything if you can't read. I have and
have had a C6 for over a year. It don't sit in the garage as it has 14,000
miles on it. About the same miles I put on the '04 Commemorative Edition I
had after I had a '98 with 40,000+ on it, that preceded the '92 that had
close to 100,000 miles.

I'll say it again for you, the C6 is a tweaked C5, meaning it has a
different skin, wheel base changed, so they could make the crossbreed
Cadillac, threw in some unwanted electrical gadgets and the extra 50 horses
that were there in 1997. There was more changes than that through the life
of the C3 and it was only one generation.

Throw a price out there for us and state how much you'll take off sticker,
like $4,000 would be a good starter.

By the way, your writing skills suck.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old November 27th 05, 02:17 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default New 06 C6's for sale - AKA tweaked C5!!!!

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Have you drove the C6 don't tell me its ( just a tweaked C5 ) sells are
> strong . I know there is a lot of C6's out there but im just posting
> this for the Vette drivers looking for a great deal on one . or any
> other new Chevy . If you would like some who wants to earn your
> business please give me a call . Matt Hardin toll free 1-888-460-6910

By the way this toad stool has stuck his pathetic little add on a number of
auto sites. Sells, (should be sales), must really be strong in Oklahoma, ha,
ha, ha!!! They only have 2 coupes, a red and a blue, both automatics and one
is a Sally Rand. I wonder what the RED TAG price is??

Old November 27th 05, 02:53 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Wow guys I didnt know you disliked the C6 that much . I am sorry I did
not mean to start a fight . Yes I only have 2 Vettes in stock at the
moment I've sold 4 in the last 3 weeks. I have 9 hitting the ground in
December . 5k over MSRP to order a Z06 I have two orders left . Folks
I am just extending these cars out to the peolpe who love them and
drive them like you . I am not out to over price anyone , tell me what
you think is fair and I will see what I can do . Does that sound fair ?

Old November 27th 05, 02:55 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .
> Obviously I'm not going to tell you anything if you can't read. I have and
> have had a C6 for over a year. It don't sit in the garage as it has 14,000

Wow! Dad, you really shouldn't be talking about writing skills. Men in
glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;-). Your response is rife with
poor grammar. "It don't sit in the garage..." should read "It doesn't
sit in the garage...".

> miles on it. About the same miles I put on the '04 Commemorative Edition I
> had after I had a '98 with 40,000+ on it, that preceded the '92 that had
> close to 100,000 miles.

You should seldom, if ever, start a sentence with a preposition. The
above sentence is very poorly structured and should actually have been 2
or 3 separate sentences. I would suggest that it would have been better
grammar, if set out like this:

"I put approximately the same mileage on the '04 Commemorative Edition
which I owned previously. I owned a '98 with 40,000 miles on it, prior
to that. I also owned a '92 with close to 100,000 miles on it, before that."

> I'll say it again for you, the C6 is a tweaked C5, meaning it has a
> different skin, wheel base changed, so they could make the crossbreed
> Cadillac, threw in some unwanted electrical gadgets and the extra 50 horses
> that were there in 1997.

That is perhaps the worst excuse for a sentence that I have ever
witnessed! It is very poorly structured and should also have been 2 or
3 separate sentences. But I'll let you figure it out this time.

>There was more changes than that through the life
> of the C3 and it was only one generation.

"There was..." should actually read "There were...".

> Throw a price out there for us and state how much you'll take off sticker,
> like $4,000 would be a good starter.

This should have been 2 separate sentences.

> By the way, your writing skills suck.

This is akin to "the pot calling the kettle black"!!! Dad, I agree with
you that this guy isn't welcome in this NewsGroup with his unsavoury
sales tactics, but you are hardly the one to criticize his "writing skills".