Is it true?

Old August 4th 05, 07:50 AM
ladyg59

Default Is it true?

I recently say a post on another forum saying that you can tell if it's a
cobra if there is an 1/2" gap in the rocker panel. Is this true?

Old August 4th 05, 01:25 PM
SVTKate

"ladyg59" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
:I recently say a post on another forum saying that you can tell if it's a
: cobra if there is an 1/2" gap in the rocker panel. Is this true?

No gaps here.

Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Old August 4th 05, 05:20 PM
Spike

You might check www.snopes.com, but I think it only applies to the
spectacled cobra... not the King, spitting etc. The gap between the
fangs kinda depends on the size of the snake : )

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 02:50:17 -0400, "ladyg59"
> wrote:

>I recently say a post on another forum saying that you can tell if it's a
>cobra if there is an 1/2" gap in the rocker panel. Is this true?

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address
Old August 5th 05, 01:20 AM

ladyg59 wrote:

> I recently say a post on another forum saying that you can tell if it's a
> cobra if there is an 1/2" gap in the rocker panel. Is this true?

WTF?????
Old August 5th 05, 01:20 AM

ladyg59 wrote:

> I recently say a post on another forum saying that you can tell if it's a
> cobra if there is an 1/2" gap in the rocker panel. Is this true?

One more thing;

With the number of morons posting lately, maybe we should get 'he who
will remain nameless' back actively posting...
Old August 5th 05, 01:18 PM
SVTKate

: ladyg59 wrote:
:
: > I recently say a post on another forum saying that you can tell if it's
: > cobra if there is an 1/2" gap in the rocker panel. Is this true?
: >
:
: One more thing;
:
: With the number of morons posting lately, maybe we should get 'he who
: will remain nameless' back actively posting...

If you were within reach, I would slap you breathless.
Are you out of your mind man?

Old August 8th 05, 03:53 PM

SVTKate wrote:

> > wrote in message ...
> : ladyg59 wrote:
> :
> : > I recently say a post on another forum saying that you can tell if it's
> : > cobra if there is an 1/2" gap in the rocker panel. Is this true?
> : >
> :
> : One more thing;
> :
> : With the number of morons posting lately, maybe we should get 'he who
> : will remain nameless' back actively posting...
>
> If you were within reach, I would slap you breathless.
> Are you out of your mind man?

Sorry Kate, bad day (even worse week). Tried to relax by reading some
RAMFM and I just could not take it a anymore.
Old August 9th 05, 03:40 AM
SVTKate

Poor thing, you weren't stressed, you were suicidal! LOL
Is it any better yet?

> wrote in message ...
: SVTKate wrote:
:
: > > wrote in message ...
: > : ladyg59 wrote:
: > :
: > : > I recently say a post on another forum saying that you can tell if
it's
: > a
: > : > cobra if there is an 1/2" gap in the rocker panel. Is this true?
: > : >
: > :
: > : One more thing;
: > :

Old August 22nd 05, 06:22 PM
BURNiNATOR

Try checking the VIN for that model year...

1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible
My Dream Became a Reality...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/SVT-Cobra