Cars Owned

Old January 26th 06, 03:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Cars Owned

I notice that several people responding to request for help sign off with a
list of the cars they own..DO WE REALLY CARE..is this an ego thing..am I
really interested in how many Vettes you have and the fact that you just
returned from Europe..????

What next ..how many homes you own .names of
children,mistresses,dogs,cats,boats..etc..might as well get it all out
there.so we know how much debt you owe...give us a break ..just answer the
question..

93 Vette
72 Pantera
20' Boat
Jet Ski
waterfront home ( Fl )
condo in Orlando
3 children
one wife
just home from big trip to Wal-Mart
retired aerospace manager
X- Ord Officer US Army
Korean Vet
BS in Physics
2002 Eldorado ( wife car )

see what I mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 26th 06, 07:10 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I doubt you've noticed grayfox, but you are in a Corvette Forum.
If you started signing off with 2000 Toyota Camry , or with 1997 Honda
Civic , now that would be pathetic.

People signing off with what "Corvettes" they own actually means they
own a corvette and know from experience what they are talking about.
Imagine going to your local Corvette Club meet in your Hyundai
Sonata... People there would think you were retarded ! Adding the
corvettes you own add credibility, in my book (provided you aren't
fibbing)

Old January 27th 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

E_Tar wrote:
> Adding the
> corvettes you own add credibility, in my book (provided you aren't
> fibbing)

LMAO!!! "(provided you aren't fibbing)" That pretty much says it all!!!

Old January 28th 06, 02:02 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I wouldn't mind you listing the names of your mistresses. ahhahaah

Old February 1st 06, 04:58 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"grayfox" > wrote in message
k.net...
>I notice that several people responding to request for help sign off with a
>list of the cars they own..DO WE REALLY CARE..is this an ego thing..am I
>really interested in how many Vettes you have and the fact that you just
>returned from Europe..????
>
> What next ..how many homes you own .names of
> children,mistresses,dogs,cats,boats..etc..might as well get it all out
> there.so we know how much debt you owe...give us a break ..just answer the
> question..
>
> 93 Vette
> 72 Pantera
> 20' Boat
> Jet Ski
> waterfront home ( Fl )
> condo in Orlando
> 3 children
> one wife
> just home from big trip to Wal-Mart
> retired aerospace manager
> X- Ord Officer US Army
> Korean Vet
> BS in Physics
> 2002 Eldorado ( wife car )
>
> see what I mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you did exactly what others are doing, but in a round about way!

Lamborghini Diablo*
1970 Dodge Challenger*
2002 Porsche 911 Turbo*
1989 Ferrari 308*

* Mattel editions

Dealing with Flood Cars Big Earl Dodge 3 October 4th 05 02:42 AM
Dealing with Flood Cars Big Earl Corvette 0 October 4th 05 12:04 AM
Patrick's Agenda -- CJ Explains It All [email protected] Ford Mustang 14 February 27th 05 04:26 AM
American cars Dave Antique cars 6 February 13th 05 04:27 PM
Vintage Cars Get Hot with Makeovers Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 2 December 5th 04 04:13 AM