What's the best wax

Old April 20th 05, 04:25 AM
RichA

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:53:28 GMT, wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:35:59 -0400, "Mike Villeneuve"
> wrote:
>
>>Any recommendations for good polish, just bought a new black '05 Mustang
>>

>u ****ing tard
>its clearcoated
>
>lmfao
>U GO GIRL
>make it shine
>
>hurc ast

I guess you don't need to wax a car if you use
it for a rolling bomb, huh "Omar?"
-Rich
Old April 20th 05, 09:15 AM

Indeed.. I particularly like Meguiar's gold class liquid wax. It's real
nice, but too much "dust" when buffing. I just waxed my car a couple days
ago with Mother's Carnuba wax... wasn't too bad at all! I've heard a lot of
good things about Zaino... but f*ck that's hard to obtain lol... I think I
am going to try Klasse.. heard a lot of good things about it as well.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

ink.net...

Old April 20th 05, 09:30 AM

Kate (or anybody really),

Have you heard anything good/bad about www.5starshine.com ?

-Mike

Old April 20th 05, 12:37 PM
SVTKate

Never heard of it.
But what the hell, if you try new stuff, you ight just find something you
really like!

All this talk about waxes, maybe I'll do my car today.
At least give her a bath.

> wrote in message
. ..
| Kate (or anybody really),
|
| Have you heard anything good/bad about www.5starshine.com ?
|
| -Mike
|
| --
| Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
| http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
|

| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| ink.net...
| > I have never tried Zano, have used Mothers polishes, they are good.
| > I have used Meguiars wax and polishing products for years and years.
| > Their Gold class is a nice liquid wax that puts on a real nice gloss and
| > lasts a good while.
| >
| > You are prolly going to just have to try different things until you find
| > what you like.
| >
| > Kate
| >

| > > wrote in message
| > ups.com...
| > |I did the whole Zaino thing for a few years and stopped.
| > | It's good for indoor shows and such, but sucks if you drive in bad
| > | weather a lot (comes right off).
| > | I use Mothers Caruba wax now. IMHO it shines just as well and stays on
| > | longer.
| > |
| > | One more thing, with Zaino, you need a f---ing chemistry degree. They
| > | send you a kit with a f---ing dropper to mix the polish correctly.
When
| > | I'm in my garage drinking beer and smoking weed, I DON'T HAVE TIME to
| > | measure f---ing chemicals!!!
| > |

Old April 20th 05, 07:35 PM

Well, I was hoping someone else had tried it... b/c it's $60 + ship.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

ink.net...

Old April 20th 05, 08:19 PM
japhar81

its great, till it rains. My '04 (metalic grey) looked phenomenal, but the
first rain washed it off. Went back to zaino.

. ..

Old April 20th 05, 08:52 PM

Really? They said it lasted through 150 washes or somethin.. Zaino is pricey
too! I'm gonna put another coat of Mothers on there.

-Mike

Old April 20th 05, 09:05 PM
japhar81

they lied

Mothers is good stuff.

. ..

Old April 20th 05, 09:17 PM

LOL... guess they did lie. Ah well, glad I didn't waste my $$ on it then.
Yeah.. it's nice out, I'm going to wax my car again.

-Mike