GM: Kill Pontiac

Old April 3rd 05, 02:13 PM
Andrew Rossmann

In article >,
says...
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:35:11 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
> > wrote:
>
> >noname wrote:
> >> What the heck is an "H1"
> >>

> > The first *fake* Hummer. As opposed to the currently available H2,
> >the second *fake* Hummer.

> The posturing, over-monied suburban sissies needed their comfort.

Don't forget the forthcoming S10/Colorado-based H3....

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross
Old April 4th 05, 03:17 PM

The new caddy shares the Corvette chassis not the Mustang. The
Volvo 90, Freestyle and 500 have little in common but they too
share the same basic chassis as well

You are free to believe what ever you wish. In sure they must
have some fasteners in common. I know my 2005 Mustang GT
convertible has the same door handles as my 2005 Lincoln LS. But
of course that has nothing to do with the basic chassis they
share LOL

mike hunt

Old April 4th 05, 08:56 PM

I have tried to explain to you on several occasions what a basic
chassis is and its hard points. I told you why manufactures try
to make as many vehicles off that chassis as possible. I told
you how a vehicles based on that chassis can be so different,
when used to build another vehicles. If you want to continue to
believe what you wish that is your prerogative. I'll not try
again.

mike hunt

Old April 5th 05, 08:08 AM
John Horner

> Yours follows a similar theme as:
>
> http://autoextremist.com/index.shtml

.... and autoextremist's writing is MUCH better ...

Saturn vs Pontiac marx404 Saturn 16 April 5th 05 02:22 AM
Installing Kill Switch on Honda Accord [email protected] Honda 15 March 28th 05 05:16 PM
Installing Kill Switch on Honda Accord [email protected] Technology 12 March 28th 05 05:16 PM
as wanly as Guglielmo covers, you can kill the pin much more rigidly Peruvian Chump General 0 January 10th 05 11:52 PM
FS: 1997 Rob Atchison Pontiac Firebird "FUNNYCAR" Promo Sheet J.R. Sinclair General 0 March 3rd 04 05:46 AM