appreciating veterans for the new year

Old January 8th 09, 07:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Williams Nemesis

Default appreciating veterans for the new year

"Jerk America #1" > wrote in message
>i cant believe that your so disrespectful of bill hughes but i guess
> your stuck up in ****sville canada stuffing your fat mouth with donuts
> so that would explain why your jelaous
>
> why are you so crazy to discredit his military record

Jumpin Jiminy Bill, was the nym shift intended or just a slip of the brain
cells?
Everyone except your imaginary playfriend disrespects you Bill because you
show no respect for others.

Will

Old January 8th 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Jeep America #1 > wrote in
:

> and so your hatred towards american veterans and patriots continues

Whine some more, ****wipe.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.
Old January 11th 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_7_]

"Mike Romain" > wrote in message
g.com...
Kate, you should know better than to feed the trolls.

Bill wasn't a person that 'chose' to serve in the military, he was
drafted and had enough political pull to stay out of the fight....

***I also believe 'accommodation' is the correct term used....***

Mike

Kate wrote:
> I'm certainly not a Hughes fan... only because of his recent past history
> in
> this group and others.

LOL... Ok Mike... reading it THAT way, you are probabaly right!

K.

Old January 15th 09, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jo Baggs[_2_]

"Kate" > wrote in message

> "Mike Romain" > wrote in message
> g.com...
> Kate, you should know better than to feed the trolls.
>
> Bill wasn't a person that 'chose' to serve in the military, he was
> drafted and had enough political pull to stay out of the fight....
>
> ***I also believe 'accommodation' is the correct term used....***
>
> Mike
>
> Kate wrote:
>> I'm certainly not a Hughes fan... only because of his recent past history
>> in
>> this group and others.

> LOL... Ok Mike... reading it THAT way, you are probabaly right!
>
> K.

Mike and Kate,
Out of sure curiosity, I turned off my filter to read the useless babble on
this post. I must say I'm surprised to see you two at the end of this
useless thread of nonsense. What in the world are you guys doing posting
here? But then again, I guess I'm just as bad.

As I read through this thread of diarrhea, I cant help but wonder if Jeep
America #1 is Bill Hughes Son, or a very close friend or relative. Who else
would try and establish a failing campaign to try and promote Bill Hughes?
Forgive me, I'm sure I just fed the trolls. Time to turn the filter back
on.

Old January 15th 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Jo Baggs wrote:
> "Kate" > wrote in message
>> "Mike Romain" > wrote in message
>> g.com...
>> Kate, you should know better than to feed the trolls.
>>
>> Bill wasn't a person that 'chose' to serve in the military, he was
>> drafted and had enough political pull to stay out of the fight....
>>
>> ***I also believe 'accommodation' is the correct term used....***
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> Kate wrote:
>>> I'm certainly not a Hughes fan... only because of his recent past history
>>> in
>>> this group and others.

>> LOL... Ok Mike... reading it THAT way, you are probabaly right!
>>
>> K.

> Mike and Kate,
> Out of sure curiosity, I turned off my filter to read the useless babble on
> this post. I must say I'm surprised to see you two at the end of this
> useless thread of nonsense. What in the world are you guys doing posting
> here? But then again, I guess I'm just as bad.
>
> As I read through this thread of diarrhea, I cant help but wonder if Jeep
> America #1 is Bill Hughes Son, or a very close friend or relative. Who else
> would try and establish a failing campaign to try and promote Bill Hughes?
> Forgive me, I'm sure I just fed the trolls. Time to turn the filter back
> on.

I guess we all have our weak moments eh.

Mike
'New' frame in the works for '09. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com

Old January 15th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

look how cute another so called regular who cant wait to pile on bill
just because he wont give up and surender the fight against the trolls

maybe you ought to run off to canada yourself plenty of cowards and
sissies up there you could even start a figure skating team with punk
fraud im sure he looks all super in his sequens outfit well except for
his gut hanging out five inches over his waist

"Jo Baggs" > wrote:

. ..

Old January 18th 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Williams Nemesis

"Jo Baggs" > wrote in message

> "Kate" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Mike Romain" > wrote in message
>> g.com...
>> Kate, you should know better than to feed the trolls.
>>
>> Bill wasn't a person that 'chose' to serve in the military, he was
>> drafted and had enough political pull to stay out of the fight....
>>
>> ***I also believe 'accommodation' is the correct term used....***
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> Kate wrote:
>>> I'm certainly not a Hughes fan... only because of his recent past
>>> history
>>> in
>>> this group and others.

>> LOL... Ok Mike... reading it THAT way, you are probabaly right!
>>
>> K.

> Mike and Kate,
> Out of sure curiosity, I turned off my filter to read the useless babble
> on this post. I must say I'm surprised to see you two at the end of this
> useless thread of nonsense. What in the world are you guys doing posting
> here? But then again, I guess I'm just as bad.
>
> As I read through this thread of diarrhea, I cant help but wonder if Jeep
> America #1 is Bill Hughes Son, or a very close friend or relative. Who
> else would try and establish a failing campaign to try and promote Bill
> Hughes? Forgive me, I'm sure I just fed the trolls. Time to turn the
> filter back on.

Hey, it is Billie.
There couldn't be two people that stupid and who make the same grammatical
errors in the whole wide world.

Will

Old February 1st 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Pinku-Sensei

Default The Abuser of Goats makes his un-triumphant return! (was appreciating veterans for the new year)

Some Guy > wrote in
:

> Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel wrote:

I had to go read ramj+w to see if Bizarro really called himself that. He
did. He really does believe his own press clippings.
--
Pinku-Sensei
FNVW of AUK
Old February 1st 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Some Guy

Pinku-Sensei wrote:
> Some Guy > wrote in
> :
>
>> Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel wrote:

> I had to go read ramj+w to see if Bizarro really called himself that. He
> did. He really does believe his own press clippings.

Would this obdurateness qualify him for the "Ed Conrad" Brain of Stone
award? If so, please consider this a nomination.

--

"History will come to understand me long after I am gone. And boy, will
people really feel stupid about it."

(Raymond Karczewski)

"While you worship a Satanically inspired "dead" book written by
Satanically inspired Dead men to control the 85% masses of living, dead,
morons. This is not an opinion."

(Raymond Karczewski)

"If I can reveal your cowardly and ignorant ass via subpoena, you'll get
to read it like a newspaper delivered directly to your door, wontcha?"

(Atlas Bugged)

"hey fake name coward your not alowed to talk about real americans or
how real americans should spell"

(Jeep America #1)
Old February 1st 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Some Guy > wrote in
:

> Pinku-Sensei wrote:
>> Some Guy > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel wrote:

>> I had to go read ramj+w to see if Bizarro really called himself that.
>> He did. He really does believe his own press clippings.

> Would this obdurateness qualify him for the "Ed Conrad" Brain of Stone
> award? If so, please consider this a nomination.

Consider this a second of Goat****er Bill.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Nutrinos (sic) are one of the key understanding to this idea. This is how
most aliens traverse the multiverse at this time." - Edmo on a full
delusional ride in his own created reality.

Veterans : Millwright Ron Ford Mustang 0 November 10th 08 06:26 PM
Thank you Veterans L.W.\(Bill\) Hughes III Jeep 224 November 26th 07 03:37 AM
Thank you Veterans L.W.\(Bill\) Hughes III Auto Photos 129 November 26th 07 03:37 AM
Thank you Veterans. L.W.(ßill) Hughes III Jeep 44 November 15th 05 11:05 AM