Is Chrysler a lost cause?

Old January 9th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default Is Chrysler a lost cause?

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=251648
cuhulin

Old January 9th 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Marsh Monster

On Jan 8, 9:17*pm, wrote:
> http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=251648
> cuhulin

NO !!!!!!!!!!

Chrysler IS NOT.......a lost cause.....

WEBTV.....on the other hand......well.......

~:~
MarshMonster
~takes a toke off'n his dooby~
~:~
Old January 9th 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

I also own and use my Velocity Micro desktop computer.But I don't drag
it around in the mud.Thank you for your comment anyway.
www.velocitymicro.com
cuhulin

Old January 10th 09, 04:43 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 23:31:59 -0600, wrote:

>I also own and use my Velocity Micro desktop computer.But I don't drag
>it around in the mud.Thank you for your comment anyway.

www.velocitymicro.com
>cuhulin

Does that mean you drag your TV around in the mud?
Old January 10th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

First car I ever owned was a 1950 Dodge car.Currently, I own a big old
long body 1978 Dodge van and a big old 1983 Dodge RV van.And also my
1914 Ford Model T Runabout Roadster car and my 1948 Willys Jeep and my
made in Germany Hercules Moped.It has sixteen original miles on it and
it has bicycle pedals on it too. www.mopedarmy.com
I have owned more old secondhand cars and trucks and vans before than
you can shake a stick at.
cuhulin

Old January 10th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

WebTV is wide open.Anything goes.And I am just the goer to go to ''them
naughty places'' too.
cuhulin

Lost and need help!!!! PLEASE!!!! [email protected] Ford Mustang 1 April 7th 07 07:11 PM
lost key Sulpicia Driving 2 May 30th 06 09:54 PM
Sat Nav gets lost! Dean BMW 5 June 11th 05 11:32 PM
lost i.c.s code philfromstoke Alfa Romeo 0 May 7th 04 07:25 PM