Cigarette smoke BAD - Automobile smoke GOOD

Old February 1st 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Default Cigarette smoke BAD - Automobile smoke GOOD

I hate smokers too but if we really care about the air we breathe why
don't we ban those 6000 pound gas guzzling SUVs that really foul the
air.
Old February 1st 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

No, I'm going to nead one to tow a travel trailer or a boat while
carrying 5 passengers with luggage.

East-

Old February 1st 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
> I hate smokers too but if we really care about the air we breathe why
> don't we ban those 6000 pound gas guzzling SUVs that really foul the
> air.

Jealous that you can't afford one?

Old February 1st 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

GregRo wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 07:12:34 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> > wrote:
>
> > I hate smokers too but if we really care about the air we breathe why
> >don't we ban those 6000 pound gas guzzling SUVs that really foul the
> >air.

> I am non-smoker but I am for smokers.
> Actual you should hug a smoke they pay your taxes.
> If smokers really wanted to screw everyone. All they would have to do
> is stop smoking for one week and the states and federal government
> would lose money real fast. I really think any automobile give out to
> much more carbon monoxide that cigarettes do. I think second had
> smoke really comes from cars not cigarettes.
>
> For you new people you need to look up are history, tobacco founded
> this country.
>
> You don't need suv to tow a boat.

So how in the world do you tow a boat from one place to another? A
non-existant station wagon? A pick-up truck? A car? You might be able
to tow a very small boat with a car that has lots of power (in other
words, V6 minimum), or you could do it in a pick-up truck, but when you
have 5 people and luggage to haul along with the boat like
apparently does, the SUV is one place where
makes the most sense. The other two options would require a second
vehicle seeing as you can't fit 5 people comfortably, let alone plus
luggage, in most modern cars, and even in a full dual cab truck, it's
not comfortable that you can fit 5 people in them. Of course, that
assumes that all 5 people are adults and not including a single person
in a car seat, but you get my drift.

Allen Seth Dunn

Old February 1st 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> I hate smokers too but if we really care about the air we breathe why
> don't we ban those 6000 pound gas guzzling SUVs that really foul the
> air.

Because your piece of **** beater expels 500 times what a new SUV
emits. YOUR POS should be banned, or taxed heavily.

Old February 1st 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Allen Seth Dunn wrote:

> So how in the world do you tow a boat from one place to another? A
> non-existant station wagon? A pick-up truck? A car? You might be able
> to tow a very small boat with a car that has lots of power (in other
> words, V6 minimum), or you could do it in a pick-up truck, but when you
> have 5 people and luggage to haul along with the boat like
> apparently does, the SUV is one place where
> makes the most sense. The other two options would require a second
> vehicle seeing as you can't fit 5 people comfortably, let alone plus
> luggage, in most modern cars, and even in a full dual cab truck, it's
> not comfortable that you can fit 5 people in them. Of course, that
> assumes that all 5 people are adults and not including a single person
> in a car seat, but you get my drift.
>
> Allen Seth Dunn

You don't need a boat, you idiot. You're as bad as the nuts who say "i
got 6 kids and i need an SUV". Yeah - but you don't need 6 kids.

Old February 1st 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Before SUVs were commonplace, boats were towed all over by cars, by
pick ups, by station wagons. With several people in the them. It
ain't a new concept.

Old February 1st 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

" wrote:

> Before SUVs were commonplace, boats were towed all over by cars, by
> pick ups, by station wagons. With several people in the them. It
> ain't a new concept.

Anyone would think life wasn't possible without an SUV, the way their
drivers talk.

Graham

Old February 2nd 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Larry Bud wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > I hate smokers too but if we really care about the air we breathe why
> > don't we ban those 6000 pound gas guzzling SUVs that really foul the
> > air.

> Because your piece of **** beater expels 500 times what a new SUV
> emits. YOUR POS should be banned, or taxed heavily.

My beater runs smooth as a top. And it always passes the emission tests
- though i have to tweak it a little bit for that. Big thing is i drive
slow - cars really spit out the crud during acceleration.

Old February 2nd 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> > laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > > I hate smokers too but if we really care about the air we breathe why
> > > don't we ban those 6000 pound gas guzzling SUVs that really foul the
> > > air.

> > Because your piece of **** beater expels 500 times what a new SUV
> > emits. YOUR POS should be banned, or taxed heavily.

> My beater runs smooth as a top. And it always passes the emission tests
> - though i have to tweak it a little bit for that. Big thing is i drive
> slow - cars really spit out the crud during acceleration.

Barely getting by your emissions test is still 50 times higher that
what a new SUV puts out. You should be shot for driving such crap, you
imbecile hypocrite.

And your sloth driving probably never heats the engine up to proper
operating temperatures until you're driving for a half hour, which
REDUCE emissions.

Not only that, the limits in colorado for you old POS is higher than
any new SUV.

Any way you cut it, you're 50 times worse for the environment than any
new SUV.

Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good [email protected] BMW 0 April 21st 05 10:01 PM
cooling site tim VW air cooled 13 January 27th 05 04:33 AM
Good Good Deals! Brendan Carpenter Dodge 0 April 20th 04 04:05 AM