Audi and Ipod

Old March 17th 06, 12:55 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Audi and Ipod

I am considering buying the Ipod2Car interface
(peripheralelectronics.com) to connect my Ipod to my 2002 TT coupe and
its Bose System. I know it can be done through the CD Changer, but two
questions:

1. Any links or info on how to get to the plug / cd changer harness in
an Audi TT coupe 2002?

2. The Ipod2Car site says to use the "pre-wired 13-pin cable in the
left rear trunk" and it suggests TTs are included in that description.
Do TTs have such "pre-wired 13-pin cable in the rear trunk"? If so,
where can I find it, or are we talking about the same thing (i.e. the CD
Changer connection).

Any help would be appreciated.
Old March 17th 06, 01:18 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Buy the PhatNoise system, I got it last year. Theres nothing better or
digital music

Tim in Portland

Old March 18th 06, 02:28 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Thanks Tim. That looks like an awesome product!

Tim in Portland wrote:
> Buy the PhatNoise system, I got it last year. Theres nothing better or
> digital music
>
> Tim in Portland
>

> "Dan Guadalupe" > wrote in message
>
>> I am considering buying the Ipod2Car interface
>>(peripheralelectronics.com) to connect my Ipod to my 2002 TT coupe and its
>>Bose System. I know it can be done through the CD Changer, but two
>>questions:
>>
>>1. Any links or info on how to get to the plug / cd changer harness in an
>>Audi TT coupe 2002?
>>
>>2. The Ipod2Car site says to use the "pre-wired 13-pin cable in the left
>>rear trunk" and it suggests TTs are included in that description. Do TTs
>>have such "pre-wired 13-pin cable in the rear trunk"? If so, where can I
>>find it, or are we talking about the same thing (i.e. the CD Changer
>>connection).
>>
>>Any help would be appreciated.

ipod *and* navigation system on an A3 Bill T Audi 5 March 26th 06 11:44 PM
Audi TT and Ipod Dan Guadalupe Audi 0 March 13th 06 12:55 PM
ipod with navigation system? Bill T Audi 0 October 2nd 05 08:32 PM
UK A4 1.8T Avant SE specifications Mark Robbins Audi 26 August 17th 05 01:43 PM
Audi Concert and mp3 Emilio Audi 5 June 4th 04 01:04 PM