2000 L-Series Elecrical Problem?

Old June 7th 05, 01:24 AM
Charles Haron

Default 2000 L-Series Elecrical Problem?

Hello All,

I have a 2000 Saturn L-Series. Recently both keyless remotes stopped
working. At the same time the trunk release on the dash also stopped
responding (can only open trunk with key). I don't know if the trunk release
is mechanical or electrical, the issues may not be related.
Besides taking the car to a dealer, are there any suggestions for
resolving either of these issues? I already tried resetting the transmitters
per the owners manual.
Thanks,
Chuck