Hell has just frozen over - Racings Legends is alive! (4 years to the day since the last Wests post)

Old January 24th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Nospam

Default Hell has just frozen over - Racings Legends is alive! (4 years to the day since the last Wests post)

Well I'll be damned! I would have lost a big bet if there was money on
Racing Legends ever coming back to life.

Today is 4 days to the year since the last post from the West Brothers in
Racing Legends.

Suddenly, the forum link is working again from the main menu. (the hidden
forum was always there for those were registered and knew the direct link)
Also, there is a brand new forum registation process, complete with anti
spam turing test (which didn't exist when the site was last updated) and
email confirmation that works (I just posted).

No new update, but something must be in the works.

See you there in the forum!

Cheers,
Tim

Old January 24th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Epstein

oops - the post about Racing Legends was from me: I had the name field
wrong.

.uk...

Old January 25th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Epstein

er.... They've pulled the forum link again!

Oh well - here's the direct link anyway.

http://www.west-racing.com/forum

The first topic "new forum" covers the events of today. Mine is the most
recent post.

Looks like a case of 'stay tuned' :-)

.uk...

Old January 25th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Quentin Queerbottom

When is GPal coming out?

.uk...

Old January 27th 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andre Warringa

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:56:55 GMT, "Quentin Queerbottom"
> wrote:

>When is GPal coming out?

STOP DOING THAT

Andre