Fort Bend County Texas Bug cruise

Old April 11th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Mike West

Default Fort Bend County Texas Bug cruise

Since the weather is going to be nice,cool and low humidity this Saturday
evening, We are having our first official Cruise night. If any of you have
an aircooled VW and live in the Houston Texas area COME ON DOWN! we will be
at the Otto's Barbque in the Fountains Shopping Center in Stafford. The
place is just off of IH 59/Southwest Frwy. accross the street from the
Lowe's Movie Theater.

Hope to see some of you there. I'll be driving my blue and flamed chopped 66
Bug.

Mike