Check out my stepsons JEEP

Old April 21st 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default Check out my stepsons JEEP

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2143270

Old April 21st 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

On 20 Apr 2006 18:54:59 -0700, wrote:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2143270

I never coud see any use for those rims and tires on a 4x4. One good
hard bump or chuck hole at speed will destroy the rim. I talked to a
manager at a Firestone dealer a while back and he said they see a LOT
of road damaged rims like that.
The SnoMan
www.thesnoman.com