cooling fan

Old September 16th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ed

Default cooling fan

I am trying to find a used primary radiator cooling fan for my miata, I find
plenty of Auxilary/compressor fans, but the main fan seems rare in used
units, is the shortage due to it being a common failure point?

Old September 16th 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
"Ed" > wrote:

> I am trying to find a used primary radiator cooling fan for my miata, I find
> plenty of Auxilary/compressor fans, but the main fan seems rare in used
> units, is the shortage due to it being a common failure point?

Call Flyin' Miata. They replace them with race units on track cars, and
have a sizable used parts inventory.

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO
Old September 16th 09, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

planet miata has them used for $125...
http://planet-miata.com/index.php?section=31630995
www.finishlineperformance.com has the a/c cooling fan new for $89 and is
probably worth a call to find out about pricing/availibility of the cooling
fan.

Old September 20th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Hal

On Sep 15, 7:45*pm, "Ed" > wrote:
> I am trying to find a used primary radiator cooling fan for my miata, I find
> plenty of Auxilary/compressor fans, but the main fan seems rare in used
> units, is the shortage due to it being a common failure point?

www.buyourmazdaparts.com

Or check out this page: http://www.buyourmazdaparts.com/inde...duct_list&c=78

The detail page is here

http://www.buyourmazdaparts.com/inde...t_detail&p=605

Includes shroud, fan, and motor. Not sure what your year is....this
one fits 90 to 92. $154, free shipping.

I recently bought a clutch kit for 95 bucks from this dealer for my 97
NA, which is just crazy. Everyone else was going to be $200 minimum
plus shipping...and for these guys shipping is free, although I opted
to go pick it up in person since they're not too far from my place.
Cardinale Way seems to be a good dealership......

Good luck with it...

Chris

Cooling fan always on AlfaSmith Alfa Romeo 3 September 18th 06 01:34 PM
Cooling Fan Terrance Chenard Ford Mustang 7 May 12th 06 03:22 PM
When does the cooling fan come on? Dr. Joel M. Hoffman Honda 4 July 16th 05 02:57 PM
cooling fan Terry Mosley Saturn 8 December 2nd 04 02:06 AM
Cooling Fan??? Zenteren 4x4 28 February 23rd 04 03:38 PM