Hey, Putz !!

Old April 12th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

Default Hey, Putz !!

Got a call while I was out from my previous ISP account.

They forwarded your email to me AND the RCMP, who will, in turn, contact
the FBI -- standard procedure when there are cross-border threats,
especially in private email, which is treated as seriously as Postal
Mail.

So, likely, Homeland Security will be contacted by the FBI as well.

Man, I have seen STUPID in my day, but you are the all-time winner, hands
down.

Good luck, Dumbo!

Oh, and any further emails from you will either be vapourized without an
auto-reply, or forwarded (again) to the RCMP if the content is threatening.

SW
Pro Bono Rope Distributor

--
We're getting clearer all the time
Refined to one shape - frozen like crystal

Old April 12th 10, 11:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Square Wheels > wrote in
:

> Got a call while I was out from my previous ISP account.
>
> They forwarded your email to me AND the RCMP, who will, in turn,
> contact the FBI -- standard procedure when there are cross-border
> threats, especially in private email, which is treated as seriously as
> Postal Mail.
>
> So, likely, Homeland Security will be contacted by the FBI as well.
>
> Man, I have seen STUPID in my day, but you are the all-time winner,
> hands down.
>
> Good luck, Dumbo!
>
> Oh, and any further emails from you will either be vapourized without
> an auto-reply, or forwarded (again) to the RCMP if the content is
> threatening.
>

> SW
> Pro Bono Rope Distributor

This poast is OOoKaT APPROVED!!!1!!!

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I am not in the habit of calling anyone stupid or inferring that they
are stupid, because I'm not overly bright myself." - Raytard Murphy shows
his grasp of the blindingly obvious.
Old April 12th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:19:00 +0000, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Square Wheels > wrote in
> :
>
>> Got a call while I was out from my previous ISP account.
>>
>> They forwarded your email to me AND the RCMP, who will, in turn,
>> contact the FBI -- standard procedure when there are cross-border
>> threats, especially in private email, which is treated as seriously as
>> Postal Mail.
>>
>> So, likely, Homeland Security will be contacted by the FBI as well.
>>
>> Man, I have seen STUPID in my day, but you are the all-time winner,
>> hands down.
>>
>> Good luck, Dumbo!
>>
>> Oh, and any further emails from you will either be vapourized without
>> an auto-reply, or forwarded (again) to the RCMP if the content is
>> threatening.
>>

>> SW
>> Pro Bono Rope Distributor

> This poast is OOoKaT APPROVED!!!1!!!