info on car wax

Old November 25th 04, 12:52 AM
vince garcia

Default info on car wax

FYI, I came across what I think is the best car wax I've ever seen. I've
used darn near everything out there between my 55 Packard and 68 Cougar
over the years, but this German stuff I never heard of before, by
Klasse, is definitely the best I've personally seen. I tried some of
their all-in-1 product (which is supposed to only be the 1st step before
using their sealant glaze) on a Honda gas tank I'm sure hasn't been
waxed in over 20 years, and just wiping the stuff off after application
had that thing looking like it had been buffed to like new. Definitely
shocked me because nothing else I've used could duplicate this sort of
effect in a wipe on-wipe off fashion like this Klasse stuff.

Those looking for something to bring life back into old paint jobs might
want to try this stuff. Cost: around $20 which isn't too bad
Old November 25th 04, 01:31 AM
Spider

Were can I get some of this miracle wax?

Old November 25th 04, 03:31 AM
Grumbler

"Spider" > wrote:
> Were can I get some of this miracle wax?

http://www.properautocare.com/kla-16.html

-=G

Old November 25th 04, 04:26 AM
trainfan1

Spider wrote:
> Were can I get some of this miracle wax?
> "vince garcia" > wrote in message
>
>>FYI, I came across what I think is the best car wax I've ever seen. I've
>>used darn near everything out there between my 55 Packard and 68 Cougar
>>over the years, but this German stuff I never heard of before, by
>>Klasse, is definitely the best I've personally seen. I tried some of
>>their all-in-1 product (which is supposed to only be the 1st step before
>>using their sealant glaze) on a Honda gas tank I'm sure hasn't been
>>waxed in over 20 years, and just wiping the stuff off after application
>>had that thing looking like it had been buffed to like new. Definitely
>>shocked me because nothing else I've used could duplicate this sort of
>>effect in a wipe on-wipe off fashion like this Klasse stuff.
>>
>>Those looking for something to bring life back into old paint jobs might
>>want to try this stuff. Cost: around $20 which isn't too bad

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...Search+Froogle

Rob
Old November 25th 04, 05:38 AM
Jafo

Couple of things.. Klasse AIO isn't a wax! Its an acrylic polymer
protectant. Similar to Zaino. Fewer steps involved and its a tossup as to
which is "better". There have been issues about black cars; applying in
overly humid conditions and leaving the AIO on too long before
wiping/polishing it off.
Like any other high gloss finish, if the paint is less than perfect, this
stuff will enhance the imperfections.. swirls especially.

Having said that, I use the All in One, then top it off with Nappys Paste
Wax, I do not use the Sealer Glaze or the Quick Detailer.

Heres is the Canadian distributor for Klasse products. http://www.eshine.ca/
Heres the info page on Klasse from the same site.
http://www.eshine.ca/KlasseSynthetics.htm
The franchisee is a member/sponsor of the GTAMC, a great guy who knows tons
about detailing.

Oh a word about the Nappys' products.. this stuff just doesn't smell like
your normal detailing products.. smells like .. some sort of food group..
good enough to eat.

link.net...

Old November 25th 04, 06:01 PM
Rein

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:52:12 GMT, vince garcia
> wrote:

>FYI, I came across what I think is the best car wax I've ever seen. I've
>used darn near everything out there between my 55 Packard and 68 Cougar
>over the years, but this German stuff I never heard of before, by
>Klasse, is definitely the best I've personally seen. I tried some of
>their all-in-1 product (which is supposed to only be the 1st step before
>using their sealant glaze) on a Honda gas tank I'm sure hasn't been
>waxed in over 20 years, and just wiping the stuff off after application
>had that thing looking like it had been buffed to like new. Definitely
>shocked me because nothing else I've used could duplicate this sort of
>effect in a wipe on-wipe off fashion like this Klasse stuff.
>
>Those looking for something to bring life back into old paint jobs might
>want to try this stuff. Cost: around $20 which isn't too bad

I've been using klasse all in one for about a year now. I LOVE it.
It's great stuff, and lasts way longer than any carnauba wax.
It's one of the best (if not THE best) protections for your paint.
Very easy to apply also. Hardly any dust and you need very little of
it to apply. After 3 months of use I can still notice it's on there,
and if you add the sealant glaze (which I never have) it is supposed
to last up to 6 months.
I am in a hot climate and Carnauba waxes just don't last here.
Old November 25th 04, 09:23 PM
vince garcia

Rein wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:52:12 GMT, vince garcia
> > wrote:
>
> >FYI, I came across what I think is the best car wax I've ever seen. I've
> >used darn near everything out there between my 55 Packard and 68 Cougar
> >over the years, but this German stuff I never heard of before, by
> >Klasse, is definitely the best I've personally seen. I tried some of
> >their all-in-1 product (which is supposed to only be the 1st step before
> >using their sealant glaze) on a Honda gas tank I'm sure hasn't been
> >waxed in over 20 years, and just wiping the stuff off after application
> >had that thing looking like it had been buffed to like new. Definitely
> >shocked me because nothing else I've used could duplicate this sort of
> >effect in a wipe on-wipe off fashion like this Klasse stuff.
> >
> >Those looking for something to bring life back into old paint jobs might
> >want to try this stuff. Cost: around $20 which isn't too bad

> I've been using klasse all in one for about a year now. I LOVE it.
> It's great stuff, and lasts way longer than any carnauba wax.
> It's one of the best (if not THE best) protections for your paint.
> Very easy to apply also. Hardly any dust and you need very little of
> it to apply. After 3 months of use I can still notice it's on there,
> and if you add the sealant glaze (which I never have) it is supposed
> to last up to 6 months.
> I am in a hot climate and Carnauba waxes just don't last here.
> Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes this stuff. I'm really
amazed at what it does for the price. I wonder if Diamond Luster can do
any better for its higher price?
Old November 26th 04, 06:29 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Jafo wrote:

>>>Those looking for something to bring life back into old paint jobs might
>>>want to try this stuff. Cost: around $20 which isn't too bad

Carnuba?

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old November 26th 04, 03:39 PM
Steph

Anybody know if you can get it in Canada?

Old November 26th 04, 08:32 PM
vince garcia

http://www.eshine.ca/BrandKlasse.htm

winch info excossack 4x4 4 January 3rd 05 01:28 AM
winch info excossack 4x4 2 December 21st 04 08:07 PM
INFO: Reverse "slipping" on Ford Explorer Greg Ford Explorer 0 December 1st 04 07:00 PM
2007 Cobra engine info from SEMA ? DriveSpy Ford Mustang 2 November 11th 04 03:17 PM
Chevy Aveo and Toyota Echo Hatchback aniram General 42 March 1st 04 06:06 PM