LA-area mechanics?

Old September 20th 04, 01:14 AM
Kevin Lahey

Default LA-area mechanics?

I recently moved from the Bay Area down to the LA-area (Claremont,
to be specific). I've always taken my Miata to PR Motorsports --
they provide good service at a reasonable (if not discount) price,
are completely trustworthy, and provide heaps of good advice
for free.

I'm looking for a similar independent shop in the LA area to do
work on my Miata. I'd be happy to drive 50 or 60 miles for the
right shop. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kevin

'99 PEP Green w/ Koni's and a HDDD rollbar
Old September 20th 04, 04:02 PM
McMahon

> I'm looking for a similar independent shop in the LA area to do
> work on my Miata. I'd be happy to drive 50 or 60 miles for the
> right shop. Any suggestions?

I go to:

Brainstorm
12568 W. Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
310-313-0088

In West L.A. on Wash. about 3 blocks West of Centinela; or 2 miles W. of the
405 Fwy.

Steve McMahon
Green JRSC '00LS