New GT pictures added

Old March 19th 05, 06:12 PM
CobraJet

In article >, dwight
> wrote:

> "CobraJet" > wrote in message
> > In article >, dwight
> > > wrote:

> >> You forgot to include the date, O Personality du Jour. Would that happen
> >> date all the way back to when you used a different screen name every
> >> month?

> > It came from '98, and it shows pretty well your line of thinking.
> > And you are free to prove I used a different screen name every month.
> > You and Wacko belong to the same club.

> All three of us 2Kul. All three.

2Kul4Skul was a three-day goof that caught you with your pants down.
Far cry from different names every month.

> >> Try reading that right-side up, you drunken fool. Or do I have to use
> >> emoticons, for you to recognize the dripping sarcasm that went along with
> >> that post?

> > No, to a newbie that *is* an endorsement. It doesn't matter how *I*
> > view it.

> Uh... wait. I thought I was Barbara. But now Barbara is a newbie. With no
> sense of sarcasm, irony, or other forms of subtlety in the realms of humor.
> I'm confused. Please help me, Sir Headers Reader - who am I?

All I know for sure is that you're a football freak with Chicken
Legs married to a redhead named Jane. Barbara Jane?

> >> Innocent, I never claimed to be. I believe the adjective was
> >> "questionable".
> >> Any more questions?

> > You claimed outright that you have no need to hide behind a false
> > identity. Your own words proved you a liar. Google is a wonderful
> > thing, isn't it?

> Gee, let's see... You gave, as an example of my duplicity, a post in which I
> flat-out tell everyone who I am.

Quit playing around. You tell everyone who you are while telling
them your plans to be anyone else.

> Yeah, Barbara Johnson. That's me.
>
> dwight
> (Uh-oh... there's that sarcasm thing again. For the benefit of all newbies
> out there in Arizona, sarcasm usually means the opposite of what the words
> would imply. Consider that.)

Sarcasm can also be used as an evasive manuever.

--
CobraJet
Old March 20th 05, 02:57 AM

CobraJet wrote:

> > wrote:

> > So what you're saying is that the paint, upholstery, weather

stripping,
> > dashpads, tires, etc., on all your old heaps are just as nice as

the
> > day you towed them home? Newsflash, Limp Rick, they're not.

They're
> > rotten, and getting worse with each drunken summer you hold on to

them.
> > Check it out, next time you bother to visit them.

> Dip****, all that gets replaced during a restoration. Rot is rust.

> have three quarter-sized holes in 30 vehicles. Don't know anything
> about cars, do you?

Sad, sad, sad. So now you re-define a word and I'm a dip**** because I
didn't know your private definition.

I'd say you're the one who doesn't know much. But that's because you
haven't worked on any of your old heaps for 20 years. If you ever were
to get busy with one of them you will find out that a lot can change in
20 years. Everywhere there's a water leak there's rust. All that
weatherstripping that isn't rotten but whatever it is, that's beem
letting rainwater into the doors and rear quarters, all the water
coming into the cowl and collecting in the rockers or getting onto the
floorpans through rusted out ventilation intakes, all the water going
into trunks through backlight seals that aren't rotten but whatever
they are, and weatherstripping that isn't rotten but whatever it is
--you've got rust in all these places.

And just what word are the rest of us supposed to use from now on to
describe 35-40 year old weatherstrip that's cracked, dried up, missing,
and otherwise not sealing, now that we know that only dip****s call it
"rotten"?

> > I'd say you're really reaching for flames if that's the best you

can
> > do. Incredible? Best go look up that word. It is believeable that

even
> > you could reproduce, Limp Rick, if you'd try a two-legged partner

who
> > isn't a man.

> Like that monkey on your back?

Are you asking for a phone number? I'll see if he's interested.

180 Out
TS 2

Old March 20th 05, 02:45 PM
dwight

"CobraJet" > wrote in message
> In article >, dwight
> > wrote:
>
>> "CobraJet" > wrote in message
>> > In article >, dwight

>> > It came from '98, and it shows pretty well your line of thinking.
>> > And you are free to prove I used a different screen name every month.
>> > You and Wacko belong to the same club.

>> All three of us 2Kul. All three.

> 2Kul4Skul was a three-day goof that caught you with your pants down.
> Far cry from different names every month.

And, apparently, you thought it was so much fun that you did it again. And
again?

>> > No, to a newbie that *is* an endorsement. It doesn't matter how *I*
>> > view it.

>> Uh... wait. I thought I was Barbara. But now Barbara is a newbie. With no
>> sense of sarcasm, irony, or other forms of subtlety in the realms of
>> humor.
>> I'm confused. Please help me, Sir Headers Reader - who am I?

> All I know for sure is that you're a football freak with Chicken
> Legs married to a redhead named Jane. Barbara Jane?

Jean. Come on...

>> > You claimed outright that you have no need to hide behind a false
>> > identity. Your own words proved you a liar. Google is a wonderful
>> > thing, isn't it?

>> Gee, let's see... You gave, as an example of my duplicity, a post in
>> which I
>> flat-out tell everyone who I am.

> Quit playing around. You tell everyone who you are while telling
> them your plans to be anyone else.
>

>> Yeah, Barbara Johnson. That's me.
>>
>> dwight
>> (Uh-oh... there's that sarcasm thing again. For the benefit of all
>> newbies
>> out there in Arizona, sarcasm usually means the opposite of what the
>> words
>> would imply. Consider that.)

> Sarcasm can also be used as an evasive manuever.

Deflection is your forté. Did you check those headers, as you threatened to
do, and what did you find? Are all Comcast users simply me, posting under
another pseudonym? Are all AOLers really Patrick? And are all twits who post
inanities through SuperNews really just CobraJet having a little fun?

dwight

Old March 20th 05, 02:57 PM
dwight

"Joe" > wrote in message
. ..
> "dwight" > wrote in
> :
>
>> "CobraJet" > wrote in message
>>> In article >, dwight

>>> It came from '98, and it shows pretty well your line of thinking.
>>> And you are free to prove I used a different screen name every
>>> month. You and Wacko belong to the same club.

>> All three of us 2Kul. All three.

> I love all you guys, schizophrenic as you may be.

Hey, HE STARTED IT. Hyla101 was an answer, not a ground-breaker. Although, I
must confess, trying to maintain a separate identity was a challenge, even
for this Gemini.

That 2- or 3-year period (way back when) was the high point of RAMFM - the
time that folks always point back to. Patrick was so young, Steve and Mike
ran the show, and CobraJet launched a series of "personalities" that set off
firestorms. (And, yes, the Troll Invasion.)

The latter half of the 90's is to RAMFM what the late 60s/early 70s was to
automotive legend. Now I'm just old.

>>> No, to a newbie that *is* an endorsement. It doesn't matter how
>>> *I*
>>> view it.

>> Uh... wait. I thought I was Barbara. But now Barbara is a newbie.
>> With no sense of sarcasm, irony, or other forms of subtlety in the
>> realms of humor. I'm confused. Please help me, Sir Headers Reader -
>> who am I?

> Why, you're Froggy. Spawner of 'The Boy', past owner of the
> Princessmobile. Is this a quiz?

Eagles fanatic, photography freak, piano player, and professional
graphics/layout exec. There would be more, but I'm also a Law&Order marathon
addict.

And now I'm a Froggy who's found Nirvana in a two-car garage. But it's Day
Seven, and I don't yet have a firm offer on my present home.

I was over at the new place on Thursday for a 2-hour inspection. The garage
appears to be their storage space - there's STUFF crammed around all three
walls. I promised Jean a set of storage shelves in a recess behind where
she's going to park the Escape, but I want the rest of the garage empty,
clean, and pristine. All that stuff that's in there now better be gone by
the time we make settlement. Ah, I have such plans...

>>> You claimed outright that you have no need to hide behind a false
>>> identity. Your own words proved you a liar. Google is a wonderful
>>> thing, isn't it?

>> Gee, let's see... You gave, as an example of my duplicity, a post in
>> which I flat-out tell everyone who I am.
>>
>> Yeah, Barbara Johnson. That's me.
>>
>> dwight

> dwight, please don't tell me you're now a cross-dressing frog.
>
>> (Uh-oh... there's that sarcasm thing again. For the benefit of all
>> newbies out there in Arizona, sarcasm usually means the opposite of
>> what the words would imply. Consider that.)

> Hmm. Fascinating concept.

It's difficult in a written medium, and I am constantly overestimating my
audience. I'll work on it.

dwight

Taking pictures of a cylinder without removing the head? Dennis Technology 3 February 6th 05 01:30 PM
Essen Motorshow 2004 - pictures Bert Kanters Alfa Romeo 3 December 1st 04 03:32 PM
Alfa GT Pictures PhilipS Alfa Romeo 6 August 13th 04 09:30 AM
Old Car Pictures Jack Ferman Antique cars 5 November 19th 03 08:38 AM