Now here's a cool car

Old April 1st 10, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
necromancer[_7_]

Default Now here's a cool car

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:49:40 -0700 (PDT), webreader
> wrote:

>On Apr 1, 4:12*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids"
> wrote:
>> boyari2 > wrote in news:2008b48e-5e66-4dbb-8416-
>> :
>>
>> > It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
>> > isn't it?

>> > * * * * * * * * * * * *http://surftofind.com/car

>> Hey stupid. *There's no such thing as *a cool car. All cars are super-
>> dangerous but useful tools. *Only a psychopath loves cars. *Bet you love
>> child molesters too.
>>
>> Get help please.

>Has mummy taken away your blanket?

ME thinks its mummy dropped it in its head a few times.

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old April 1st 10, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
T.J. Higgins

In article >, richard wrote:
>On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:57:57 -0700 (PDT), boyari2 wrote:
>
>> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
>> isn't it?
>>

>> http://surftofind.com/car

>Sorry, not the original muscle car.
>
>http://www.autoevolution.com/news/mu...-gto-5493.html
>
>The original was a 1964 Pontiac GTO "The Goat".
>
>Your pictured mustang was a piece of ****.
>A 1963 plymouth Belvedere with a stock 318 could run circles around that
>mustang with ease.

Unless the suspension is significantly upgraded, a '63 Belvedere
can't run circles around anything.

--
TJH

tjhiggin.at.hiwaay.dot.net
Old April 1st 10, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
WindsorFox[_5_]

wrote:
> On Apr 1, 3:41 pm, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" >
> wrote:
>> richard wrote:

http://surftofind.com/car
>>> Sorry, not the original muscle car.
>>> http://www.autoevolution.com/news/mu...he-pontiac-gto...
>>> The original was a 1964 Pontiac GTO "The Goat".
>>> Your pictured mustang was a piece of ****.
>>> A 1963 plymouth Belvedere with a stock 318 could run circles around that
>>> mustang with ease.
>>> Personally, I owned a 1968 Dodge Coronet Station Wagon with a 383 and a
>>> holley 750 quad. Your mustang would still be at the line while I was
>>> halfway down the strip.

>> I think you are a troll,

> Beyond being a troll, Richard is a ****ing idiot.
>
> Welcome to mtr.

I'll buy that. Welcome to ramfm :-D

--
..

"Uhoh, well that shouldn't have happened..." - Mike Holmes
Old April 1st 10, 11:53 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
richard

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 14:41:30 -0500, WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

> richard wrote:
>> On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:57:57 -0700 (PDT), boyari2 wrote:
>>
>>> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
>>> isn't it?
>>>

>>> http://surftofind.com/car

>> Sorry, not the original muscle car.
>>
>> http://www.autoevolution.com/news/mu...-gto-5493.html
>>
>> The original was a 1964 Pontiac GTO "The Goat".
>>
>> Your pictured mustang was a piece of ****.
>> A 1963 plymouth Belvedere with a stock 318 could run circles around that
>> mustang with ease.
>>
>> Personally, I owned a 1968 Dodge Coronet Station Wagon with a 383 and a
>> holley 750 quad. Your mustang would still be at the line while I was
>> halfway down the strip.

> I think you are a troll, but tell me by looking at that picture
> which engine is in that Mustang? The two most common ones have the same
> power as a 318 did in 1963. Comparing a 335 HP station wagon with a 235
> hp or more Mustang would be a bad idea, I'd still put my money on the
> Mustang even with only th 4V 302 simply because of the weight
> difference. If it were a 390 or bigger, you're hosed.

The 67 mustang fastback as pictured here was and still is a piece of ****.
How many of them are sought after by collectors today? None.
The OP claimed the 67 mustang shown was the original muscle car.
Goes to show he dont know **** about cars.
Old April 2nd 10, 02:01 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
Grumpy AuContraire[_4_]

boyari2 wrote:
> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
> isn't it?
>

> http://surftofind.com/car

Whatta joke...

Studebaker was there before anyone else in 1962.

Do some worthwhile research regarding the "Avanti."

JT

Old April 2nd 10, 02:03 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
Grumpy AuContraire[_4_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids wrote:
> boyari2 > wrote in news:2008b48e-5e66-4dbb-8416-
> :
>
>> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
>> isn't it?

http://surftofind.com/car

> Hey stupid. There's no such thing as a cool car. All cars are super-
> dangerous but useful tools. Only a psychopath loves cars. Bet you love
> child molesters too.
>
> Get help please.

<snort>

I suppose that you also believe in human caused climate change,
horseless carriages, whale oil lanterns too.

Gotta luv them thar' stupid imbecilic geniuses...

JT

Old April 2nd 10, 02:35 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
Tegger[_2_]

Grumpy AuContraire > wrote in
:

> boyari2 wrote:
>> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
>> isn't it?
>>

>> http://surftofind.com/car

> Whatta joke...
>
> Studebaker was there before anyone else in 1962.
>
> Do some worthwhile research regarding the "Avanti."

Phooey on the Avanti. Go back to 1958.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rambler_Rebel>

--
Tegger

Old April 2nd 10, 03:04 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
Nate Nagel[_2_]

On 04/01/2010 09:35 PM, Tegger wrote:
> Grumpy > wrote in
> :
>
>> boyari2 wrote:
>>> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
>>> isn't it?
>>>

>>> http://surftofind.com/car

>> Whatta joke...
>>
>> Studebaker was there before anyone else in 1962.
>>
>> Do some worthwhile research regarding the "Avanti."
>>

> Phooey on the Avanti. Go back to 1958.
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rambler_Rebel>

Well, if you want to play that game, you could also argue for the '55
Chrysler 300, '56 Studebaker Golden Hawk, or '57 Chevy (remember when a
brand had only one basic body style?) with the fuel injected 283/283.
Of course by '57 there were lots of players in the horsepower game.
(both Ford and Studebaker were offering supercharged engines from the
factory in '57... yes really!)

I guess the Chevy really doesn't count though because at least the
definition of a "muscle car" that seems to fit most cars that qualify is
that it's a smaller body style with an engine from a larger chassis
shoved into it and possibly hopped up in the process, and the Chevy was
considered to be a "full-sized" car with no larger option. Now if
they'd used a warmed up Caddy engine or something like that... By that
definition the Golden Hawk comes the closest to fitting, being a
Studebaker "sports hardtop" body that was originally designed for a
Stude 232 but with the big Packard 352 V-8 shoehorned into the engine bay.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old April 2nd 10, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
ah[_3_]

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> Grumpy AuContraire > wrote in
> :
>
>> boyari2 wrote:
>>> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
>>> isn't it?
>>>

>>> http://surftofind.com/car

>> Whatta joke...
>>
>> Studebaker was there before anyone else in 1962.
>>
>> Do some worthwhile research regarding the "Avanti."
>>

> Phooey on the Avanti. Go back to 1958.
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rambler_Rebel>

Hey, just a darn minute! Go back to '56. Studebaker Golden Hawk. 352
cu.in. Packard V8, 275 HP.
The first "family friendly" sports coupe. http://www.1956goldenhawk.com/

Old April 2nd 10, 04:28 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
Nick Naim

"boyari2" > wrote in message
> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
> isn't it?

The Volkswagen beetle was the fastest off the line back then.

Cool Tracy VW air cooled 4 August 18th 08 11:37 AM
99 SW - A/C not cool enough Michal Saturn 0 June 10th 05 03:22 AM
This might be cool... Shag VW air cooled 1 May 19th 05 12:59 AM
96 2.2 Dex cool or not? Bob Urz Technology 6 May 9th 05 03:07 AM
this is cool billybeer VW air cooled 0 November 16th 04 03:01 PM