Mexico is Wherever Mexicans Are

Old February 16th 09, 11:58 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.california,alt.politics.immigration

Default Mexico is Wherever Mexicans Are

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:42:27 -0800 (PST), "S'mee"

Postings to multiple newsgroups just like the OP did- **** OFF,
QUIT CROSSPOSTING. Nobody in the trucking NG gives a ****.
Post all the ****ing spew you want to your California and
immigration NG's, but why don't you just **** right on the hell out of
here you crossposting ****bag loser??
Old February 17th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.california,alt.politics.immigration
Vito[_3_]

> Post all the ****ing spew you want to your California and
> immigration NG's, but why don't you just **** right on the hell out of
> here you crossposting ****bag loser??

Do you know what happened back in 1850, 158 years ago?
California became a state.
The State had no electricity.
The State had no money.
Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like it is today, except the women had real
breasts and the men didn't hold hands.

Old February 17th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.california,alt.politics.immigration
.[_10_]

On Feb 16, 5:46*pm, "Vito" > wrote:

> Do you know what happened back in 1850, 158 years *ago?

There was a gold rush in California. Prisons in Peru and Equador
opened their
doors and told convicts to go to California and never come back, so
they did.

> California became a state.

Not until 1858.

> Almost everyone spoke Spanish.

Not true. The population of California grew from 15,000 to 90,000 in
1849. Most were Whites and spoke English.

> There were gunfights in the streets.

Mexican bandits like Joaquin Murrietta and Tiburcio Vasquez did cause
the sheriffs to have to chase them up and down the state. But they
were shot or hanged.

Old February 17th 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.california,alt.politics.immigration

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:02:26 -0800 (PST), "." >
wrote:

>On Feb 16, 5:46Â*pm, "Vito" > wrote:
>
>> Do you know what happened back in 1850, 158 years Â*ago?

>There was a gold rush in California. Prisons in Peru and Equador
>opened their
>doors and told convicts to go to California and never come back, so
>they did.
>
>> California became a state.

>Not until 1858.

September of 1850!!!

DCI
Old February 17th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.california,alt.politics.immigration

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:46:34 -0500, "Vito" > wrote:

>> Post all the ****ing spew you want to your California and
>> immigration NG's, but why don't you just **** right on the hell out of
>> here you crossposting ****bag loser??

>Do you know what happened back in 1850, 158 years ago?
>California became a state.
>The State had no electricity.
>The State had no money.
>Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
>There were gunfights in the streets.
>
>So basically, it was just like it is today, except the women had real
>breasts and the men didn't hold hands.

One hell of a year, wasn't it?

DCI
Old February 17th 09, 01:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.california,alt.politics.immigration
Henry[_1_]

Vito wrote:

> Do you know what happened back in 1850, 158 years ago?

There was a bounty on Native American scalps?

--

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://www.journalof911studies.com/

Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
to raging infernos for hours on end.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/anal...are/fires.html
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html

New Mexico/Nuevo México State Route 26 Carl Rogers Driving 0 January 11th 09 09:28 PM
300 Mexicans Ted Driving 9 February 12th 08 09:22 PM
This illustrates why we need NO MORE MEXICANS in america Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 21 January 18th 08 07:11 AM
We need Mexicans: the Big Lie. Mike T. Driving 1 January 4th 06 05:17 AM
We need Mexicans: the Big Lie. Scott en Aztlán Driving 0 November 25th 05 02:14 AM