West Virginia @ the WHL

Old February 3rd 08, 09:53 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default West Virginia @ the WHL

Hi Viatologists,

For your enjoyment and research, the Worldwide Highway Library has
re-catalogued its photographs of West Virginia State Routes:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
Photographs > Americas > United States > State Routes > West Virginia

Included is one picture of Alternate State Route 28. What is the
significance of this route? It is the only "alternate route" in the state
to cross the Potomac River and into Maryland. Many people come onto
Alternate Route 28 each day from Cumberland, Maryland--from the shadows of
Interstate 68 (and former US Federal Route 48).

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old February 3rd 08, 10:06 PM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Richard[_6_]

MTR has turned into spam central. 75% of the threads are
'announcements' from krl.
Old February 4th 08, 12:39 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

On Feb 3, 4:53 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> For your enjoyment and research, the Worldwide Highway Library has
> re-catalogued its photographs of West Virginia State Routes:

One photo.

Or hundreds --
http://www.gribblenation.com/wvpics/
Old February 4th 08, 12:52 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Steve A.[_2_]

Or hundreds - http://www.alpsroads.net/roads/wv/ (including Corridor
H!) Or... tons of factual information - http://www.millenniumhwy.net/wvroads/wvroads.html
Old February 4th 08, 02:03 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
H.B. Elkins

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 13:53:26 -0800, Carl Rogers wrote:

>Included is one picture of Alternate State Route 28. What is the
>significance of this route? It is the only "alternate route" in the state
>to cross the Potomac River and into Maryland. Many people come onto
>Alternate Route 28 each day from Cumberland, Maryland--from the shadows of
>Interstate 68 (and former US Federal Route 48).

Only one????

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
Old February 4th 08, 03:07 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"H.B. Elkins" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 13:53:26 -0800, Carl Rogers wrote:
>

>>Included is one picture of Alternate State Route 28. What is the
>>significance of this route? It is the only "alternate route" in the state
>>to cross the Potomac River and into Maryland. Many people come onto
>>Alternate Route 28 each day from Cumberland, Maryland--from the shadows of
>>Interstate 68 (and former US Federal Route 48).

> Only one????

"there can be only one"

Old February 4th 08, 04:11 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

US 71 wrote:
> "H.B. Elkins" > wrote in message

>> Only one????

> "there can be only one"

Carlos McRogers ... the w h lander.
Old February 4th 08, 06:08 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Richard:
> MTR has turned into spam central. 75% of the threads are
> 'announcements' from krl.

Question: is it too early to nominate krl for the next kook award
ballot?

--
necromancer

Deadly Psychopath. And Proud of it, Man!!
Old February 4th 08, 04:01 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"necromancer" > wrote in message
th.net...
> Richard:
>> MTR has turned into spam central. 75% of the threads are
>> 'announcements' from krl.

> Question: is it too early to nominate krl for the next kook award
> ballot?

Nope. Go to alt.usenet.kooks, make a post with the word NOMINATION leading
the subject line, the nominee's name, and the award you're proposing.

For example:

NOMINATION: Carl Rogers (aka calrog.com) for the Pickett Trophy

Remember to crosspost the nomination where your nominee can see it, thereby
drawing fire when s/h/it tries to defend s/h/itself.

Old February 4th 08, 05:19 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ron's Inspector's Inspector:
> "necromancer" > wrote in message
> th.net...
> > Richard:
> >> MTR has turned into spam central. 75% of the threads are
> >> 'announcements' from krl.

> > Question: is it too early to nominate krl for the next kook award
> > ballot?

> Nope. Go to alt.usenet.kooks, make a post with the word NOMINATION leading
> the subject line, the nominee's name, and the award you're proposing.
>
> For example:
>
> NOMINATION: Carl Rogers (aka calrog.com) for the Pickett Trophy
>
> Remember to crosspost the nomination where your nominee can see it, thereby
> drawing fire when s/h/it tries to defend s/h/itself.

Cool. I wasn't sure if it was too early or not. The nomination will be
forth comming.

--
"Go f*ck yourself! You are a useless armchair quarterback, as far as I
am concerned." --Carl Rogers, 3/9/2007

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1fzbf
Msg ID: