McCain says illegals INTENTIONALLY cause highway crashes

Old April 21st 10, 08:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Default McCain says illegals INTENTIONALLY cause highway crashes

I'm not sure he meant to say intenionally though some do that as of
insurance scams.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/2010042...ntionally.html

Illegal immigrants are intentionally causing car accidents:
McCain

Apr 21 05:00 PM

Defending the tough new Arizona immigration bill against the
possibility of racial profiling, McCain told Bill O'Reilly on his
television show that while he'd be "very sorry" if a Hispanic person
suffered the indignity of racial profiling, the law would punish
illegal wrongdoers.

"It's the people whose homes and property are being violated. It's the
drive-by that-the drivers of cars with illegals in it that are
intentionally causing accidents on the freeway," the New York Daily
News quoted McCain, as saying.

McCain mentioned Robert Krantz, an Arizona cattle rancher who was
recently gunned down with his dog. Police believe his killer was an
illegal immigrant.

"The state of Arizona is acting and doing what they feel they need to
do in light of the fact that the federal government is not fulfilling
its fundamental responsibility to secure our borders," McCain told
O'Reilly.

"Look, our border is not secured. Our citizens are not safe," he said.
(ANI)
Old April 23rd 10, 06:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Apr 21, 1:32*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> I'm not sure he meant to say intenionally though some do that as of
> insurance scams.
>
> http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/2010042...mmigrants-are-...
>
> Illegal immigrants are intentionally causing car accidents:
> McCain
>
> *Apr 21 05:00 PM
>
> Defending the tough new Arizona immigration bill against the
> possibility of racial profiling, McCain told Bill O'Reilly on his
> television show that while he'd be "very sorry" if a Hispanic person
> suffered the indignity of racial profiling, the law would punish
> illegal wrongdoers.
>
> "It's the people whose homes and property are being violated. It's the
> drive-by that-the drivers of cars with illegals in it that are
> intentionally causing accidents on the freeway," the New York Daily
> News quoted McCain, as saying.
>
> McCain mentioned Robert Krantz, an Arizona cattle rancher who was
> recently gunned down with his dog. Police believe his killer was an
> illegal immigrant.
>
> "The state of Arizona is acting and doing what they feel they need to
> do in light of the fact that the federal government is not fulfilling
> its fundamental responsibility to secure our borders," McCain told
> O'Reilly.
>
> "Look, our border is not secured. Our citizens are not safe," he said.
> (ANI)

McCain is trying to act anti-illegal but only a fool believes him.
It's all campaign posturing and if he wins re-election he'll go back
to taking his bribes from business and supporting illegals.
Old April 27th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

On Apr 21, 1:32*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> I'm not sure he meant to say intenionally though some do that as of
> insurance scams.
>
> http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/2010042...mmigrants-are-...
>
> Illegal immigrants are intentionally causing car accidents:
> McCain
>
> *Apr 21 05:00 PM
>
> Defending the tough new Arizona immigration bill against the
> possibility of racial profiling, McCain told Bill O'Reilly on his
> television show that while he'd be "very sorry" if a Hispanic person
> suffered the indignity of racial profiling, the law would punish
> illegal wrongdoers.
>
> "It's the people whose homes and property are being violated. It's the
> drive-by that-the drivers of cars with illegals in it that are
> intentionally causing accidents on the freeway," the New York Daily
> News quoted McCain, as saying.
>
> McCain mentioned Robert Krantz, an Arizona cattle rancher who was
> recently gunned down with his dog. Police believe his killer was an
> illegal immigrant.
>
> "The state of Arizona is acting and doing what they feel they need to
> do in light of the fact that the federal government is not fulfilling
> its fundamental responsibility to secure our borders," McCain told
> O'Reilly.
>
> "Look, our border is not secured. Our citizens are not safe," he said.
> (ANI)

Now that the governor signed the anti-illegal bill, Johnny Mac is
really trying to act like he's opposed to illegals too!!! He is a
pathological liar and a traitor to america and should be hung.