Another Geezer Driver Plows Into Crowd - 6 dead 19 injured - KillerRELEASED of course

Old August 26th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Another Geezer Driver Plows Into Crowd - 6 dead 19 injured - KillerRELEASED of course

Another legacy of the infamous Russell Weller case. Geezer drivers know
nothing will be done to them no matter how many they kill with their
vehicle.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/worl...ry/215278.html

6 in wedding party dead in truck crash
Posted on Sun, Aug. 26, 2007

VANCOUVER, British Columbia --
A pickup truck plowed through a crowd leaving a pre-wedding celebration
in western Canada, killing six people and injuring 19, police said Saturday.

The 71-year-old driver of a truck lost control and ran into 25 to 30
people who were walking along a rural road toward him, police in
Abbotsford, British Columbia, said.

The victims had been at the bride's parents' house and were heading to
another home, making their way along an unlit road lined with parked
cars, according to police and a neighbor.

Jagdish Gill, whose daughter is a friend of the bride, said the group
was taking part in a traditional Indian procession.

"They had drums in the front," Gill said. "They were going to have a van
in the front, a blinking van, but it got there a little late."

Neither the bride nor the groom was injured, she said, and the wedding
will go ahead on Sunday as scheduled, though on a smaller scale.

The driver, who is in shock, was questioned and released, Constable
Casey Vinet said. He said neither alcohol nor drugs were factors. The
truck was taken for a mechanical inspection.
Old August 26th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

That's what you get when you allow incompetent people to drive.

By the way, I didn't bother to read your post, as they are usually
reasonably stupid, but I'm curious what type of driving history this
individual had before the incident.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old August 26th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
> That's what you get when you allow incompetent people to drive.
>
> By the way, I didn't bother to read your post, as they are usually
> reasonably stupid, but I'm curious what type of driving history this
> individual had before the incident.

The article didn't talk about his history but i don't care anyway. If
the law determines he was at fault for the death of 6 people, he should
be locked up forever period. I'm no coddler.
Old August 26th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
B1ackWater

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 09:27:43 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>Another legacy of the infamous Russell Weller case. Geezer drivers know
>nothing will be done to them no matter how many they kill with their
>vehicle.
>
>http://www.miamiherald.com/news/worl...ry/215278.html
>
>6 in wedding party dead in truck crash
>Posted on Sun, Aug. 26, 2007
>
>VANCOUVER, British Columbia --
>A pickup truck plowed through a crowd leaving a pre-wedding celebration
>in western Canada, killing six people and injuring 19, police said Saturday.
>
>The 71-year-old driver of a truck lost control and ran into 25 to 30
>people who were walking along a rural road toward him, police in
>Abbotsford, British Columbia, said.

Those old geezers VOTE, reliably, and they now are and
will remain a rather LARGE segment of the population.
NO politician will DARE take away their big white
Lincolns and Caddys.

I note that you got the article from the Miami Herald.
The political and economic clout of geezers is much
stronger in Florida than in Canada or the rest of
the USA. Geezers make up a very large proportion of
the population, cast a VERY large percentage of votes,
contribute a VERY large amount of money to political
candates they like and spend a HUGE amount of money
on homes, property and "services". In short, someone
who's pretty much blind and silly with Altzheimers
can STILL get their licence renewed.

Eye test ? Nevermind ... you just have to bring a
note from an "eye doctor" certifying that you can
see. No doubt an industry has developed around
providing such notes to geezers. "Se ! I, doctor
Flye By Knight, certify that Sally Centarian meets
the state guidelines for visual and auditory acuity" ...

In short, if you drive into Florida, watch yer ass ...
because the residents won't, and likely CAN'T.

Old August 26th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
>> That's what you get when you allow incompetent people to drive.
>>
>> By the way, I didn't bother to read your post, as they are usually
>> reasonably stupid, but I'm curious what type of driving history this
>> individual had before the incident.
>>

>The article didn't talk about his history but i don't care anyway. If
>the law determines he was at fault for the death of 6 people, he should
>be locked up forever period. I'm no coddler.

Wow. Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot?

An intelligent individual would be concerned about preventing
incidents like these from occurring. Only a moron would believe that
strict prison sentences would have a positive impact in the prevention
of such incidents.

It is truly a sad state of affairs for Americans that you are a
representative of the educational system. No wonder the anglosphere is
deteriorating.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old August 26th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

B1ackwater wrote:
>On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 09:27:43 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>MURDERERS > wrote:
>
>>Another legacy of the infamous Russell Weller case. Geezer drivers know
>>nothing will be done to them no matter how many they kill with their
>>vehicle.
>>
>>http://www.miamiherald.com/news/worl...ry/215278.html
>>
>>6 in wedding party dead in truck crash
>>Posted on Sun, Aug. 26, 2007
>>
>>VANCOUVER, British Columbia --
>>A pickup truck plowed through a crowd leaving a pre-wedding celebration
>>in western Canada, killing six people and injuring 19, police said Saturday.
>>
>>The 71-year-old driver of a truck lost control and ran into 25 to 30
>>people who were walking along a rural road toward him, police in
>>Abbotsford, British Columbia, said.

> Those old geezers VOTE, reliably, and they now are and
> will remain a rather LARGE segment of the population.
> NO politician will DARE take away their big white
> Lincolns and Caddys.
>
> I note that you got the article from the Miami Herald.
> The political and economic clout of geezers is much
> stronger in Florida than in Canada or the rest of
> the USA. Geezers make up a very large proportion of
> the population, cast a VERY large percentage of votes,
> contribute a VERY large amount of money to political
> candates they like and spend a HUGE amount of money
> on homes, property and "services". In short, someone
> who's pretty much blind and silly with Altzheimers
> can STILL get their licence renewed.
>
> Eye test ? Nevermind ... you just have to bring a
> note from an "eye doctor" certifying that you can
> see. No doubt an industry has developed around
> providing such notes to geezers. "Se ! I, doctor
> Flye By Knight, certify that Sally Centarian meets
> the state guidelines for visual and auditory acuity" ...
>
> In short, if you drive into Florida, watch yer ass ...
> because the residents won't, and likely CAN'T.

That's representative of my few driving experiences in the state, and
your wisdom is very well delivered.

Fortunately that wisdom will be lost on the retards in the group. =))

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old August 26th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Notan

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
>>> That's what you get when you allow incompetent people to drive.
>>>
>>> By the way, I didn't bother to read your post, as they are usually
>>> reasonably stupid, but I'm curious what type of driving history this
>>> individual had before the incident.
>>>

>> The article didn't talk about his history but i don't care anyway. If
>> the law determines he was at fault for the death of 6 people, he should
>> be locked up forever period. I'm no coddler.

> Wow. Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot?
>
> An intelligent individual would be concerned about preventing
> incidents like these from occurring. Only a moron would believe that
> strict prison sentences would have a positive impact in the prevention
> of such incidents.
>
> It is truly a sad state of affairs for Americans that you are a
> representative of the educational system. No wonder the anglosphere is
> deteriorating.

There's a big difference in working in the educational system and being

Old August 26th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

Notan wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>>> The article didn't talk about his history but i don't care anyway. If
>>> the law determines he was at fault for the death of 6 people, he should
>>> be locked up forever period. I'm no coddler.

>> Wow. Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot?
>>
>> An intelligent individual would be concerned about preventing
>> incidents like these from occurring. Only a moron would believe that
>> strict prison sentences would have a positive impact in the prevention
>> of such incidents.
>>
>> It is truly a sad state of affairs for Americans that you are a
>> representative of the educational system. No wonder the anglosphere is
>> deteriorating.

>There's a big difference in working in the educational system and being
>"a representative of the educational system."

I never implied that SADDAM was working in the educational system,
only that it was a very sad example of what the system produces.

When I see the "quality" of said product, it makes it easier for me to
deal with the probably that the anglo's days, and more appropriately,
the "American's" days, are numbered.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old August 27th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):

<< reply limited to r.a.d >>

> That's representative of my few driving experiences in the state, and
> your wisdom is very well delivered.

Agreed. Driving in FL is an adventure, to say the least. If you think
Orlando is bad, try Tampa....

> Fortunately that wisdom will be lost on the retards in the group. =))

Oh, well, maybe the retards will drive merily into FL and become another
statistic in Darwin's trophy case. I can see the headline now in the
Tampa newspapers:

"Idiot from Colorado drives off pier that was once part of the Sunshine
Skyway Bridge! Maniacal driver said to be heard screaming, 'you can
never drive too slow!' as car plunges into bay."

--
N exus of
S tupid
Old August 27th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Bo Raxo[_2_]

On Aug 26, 8:27 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Another legacy of the infamous Russell Weller case. Geezer drivers know
> nothing will be done to them no matter how many they kill with their
> vehicle.
>
> http://www.miamiherald.com/news/worl...ry/215278.html
>
> 6 in wedding party dead in truck crash
> Posted on Sun, Aug. 26, 2007
>
> VANCOUVER, British Columbia --
> A pickup truck plowed through a crowd leaving a pre-wedding celebration
> in western Canada, killing six people and injuring 19, police said Saturday.
>
> The 71-year-old driver of a truck lost control and ran into 25 to 30
> people who were walking along a rural road toward him, police in
> Abbotsford, British Columbia, said.
>
> The victims had been at the bride's parents' house and were heading to
> another home, making their way along an unlit road lined with parked
> cars, according to police and a neighbor.
>
> Jagdish Gill, whose daughter is a friend of the bride, said the group
> was taking part in a traditional Indian procession.
>
> "They had drums in the front," Gill said. "They were going to have a van
> in the front, a blinking van, but it got there a little late."
>
> Neither the bride nor the groom was injured, she said, and the wedding
> will go ahead on Sunday as scheduled, though on a smaller scale.
>
> The driver, who is in shock, was questioned and released, Constable
> Casey Vinet said. He said neither alcohol nor drugs were factors. The
> truck was taken for a mechanical inspection.

Maybe there's some small fault to be found in putting a crowd of
thirty people - including infants - in the middle of an unlit road, at
night.

Traditions are nice and all, but common sense should prevail.

Seldom does, but it should.

Bo Raxo
--
"The course of true love never did run smooth."
Shakespeare, A Midsummer's Night Dream, Act I Scene I