Official Factory Repair Manual on CD-ROM

Old September 28th 06, 01:35 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
BmanGman

Default Official Factory Repair Manual on CD-ROM

Bentley Publishers
100/S4/A6/S6 from 1992 to 1997
A6 Wagon from 1992 to 1998

Complete with SERIAL NUMBER, original disc and jewel case.

Engines Covered:
2.22 Liter 5-Cyl Turbo (engine code: AAN)
2.8 Liter V6 2V (engine codes: AAH, AFC)

Transmissions Covered:
5 Spd Manual Transmission 01A All Wheel Drive (100/A6)
5 Spd Manual Transmission 01E All Wheel Drive (S4/S6)
5 Spd Manual Transmission 012 Front Wheel Drive
4 Spd Automatic Transmission 097 Front Wheel Drive
4 Spd Automatic Transmission 01F All Wheel Drive
4 Spd Automatic Transmission 01K Front Wheel Drive
4 Spd Automatic Transmission 01F/01K On Board Diagnostic (OBD)

Repair Content Includes:
Engine Mechanical
Fuel Injection & Ignition
Manual Transmission
Automatic Transmission
Suspension, Wheels, Brakes, Steering
Body
Heating & Air Conditioning
Electrical Equipment
Radio, Telephone, Navigation

Plus:
Wiring Diagrams
Component Locations
Technical Bulletins
Full Text Searching

Requires:
Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
100 MB of free HDD space
800 x 600 x 256 colors (1024 x 768 recommended)
CD-ROM drive

ISBN 0-8376-0840-6

Recently sold our 100S and we are liquidating all peripherals.

$49 including shipping to 48 U.S. via USPS (originally cost us $99 plus tax)

Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order or PayPal (is preferred) and will include
radio code unlock software (does not work with refurbished radios) at no
charge.

Post if you are ready to buy and I will email you direct.

Thanks for looking.

Best regards,

BG

Old January 28th 07, 03:58 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Shankar Bhattacharyya

"BmanGman" <notavailable> wrote in
:

> Bentley Publishers
> 100/S4/A6/S6 from 1992 to 1997
> A6 Wagon from 1992 to 1998
> [...]
> Post if you are ready to buy and I will email you direct.

Do I reasonably assume this is sold?

If it is still available, I am interested, subject to an understanding
of whether I have to do anything expensive to get Bentley to provide
keys and such.

- Shankar
Old February 4th 07, 06:32 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
todd

I'd like to buy a copy as long as it's the new version
must be capatible with windows xp...eBahn Version 3.0,
Bentley Stock Number: AB55
VWoA Lit#: W42 AB55 V030 CD

Shankar Bhattacharyya > wrote in
: