Biggest asshole cop I've ever seen

Old May 21st 05, 10:14 PM
223rem

Default Biggest asshole cop I've ever seen

I was on state road 37, which is interstate-like
(2 lanes per direction, separated by grass median).
Speed limit 55. I was in a group of 3 cars, doing
only about 61-62 in the right lane.
The reason for that is that there was a suspicious
looking black, shiny Crown Victoria doing the same
speed just ahead of us, in the left lane (of course).
The car in front (a rusty pos econobox) unwisely decided
to micropass the Crown Vic on the right. The econobox
must have been doing 63-64 tops. Well, after he passed
the Crown Vic, disco lights went off, and he
got pulled over. For the crime of passing an LLB
parasite fatass cop, some poor working class driver
will have to pay through his nose.
Old May 21st 05, 11:04 PM
Arif Khokar

223rem wrote:

> The reason for that is that there was a suspicious
> looking black, shiny Crown Victoria doing the same
> speed just ahead of us, in the left lane (of course).

Wouldn't it be nice if people behind him would "pretend" that their
vehicles were equipped with GM style DRLs?
Old May 22nd 05, 12:54 PM
Shawn Hearn

In article > ,
223rem > wrote:

> I was on state road 37, which is interstate-like
> (2 lanes per direction, separated by grass median).
> Speed limit 55. I was in a group of 3 cars, doing
> only about 61-62 in the right lane.
> The reason for that is that there was a suspicious
> looking black, shiny Crown Victoria doing the same
> speed just ahead of us, in the left lane (of course).
> The car in front (a rusty pos econobox) unwisely decided
> to micropass the Crown Vic on the right. The econobox
> must have been doing 63-64 tops. Well, after he passed
> the Crown Vic, disco lights went off, and he
> got pulled over. For the crime of passing an LLB
> parasite fatass cop, some poor working class driver
> will have to pay through his nose.

Where did this happen? No everyone knows where state route 37 is.
Old May 22nd 05, 06:12 PM
223rem

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2005 07:54:39 -0400, Shawn Hearn >
> wrote:
>

>>Where did this happen? No everyone knows where state route 37 is.

> IL-37 runs parallel to I-57 down near St. Louis.
>
> http://www.n9jig.com/21-40.html

Sorry, it is IN-37
Old May 23rd 05, 01:45 AM
Ulf

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On Sat, 21 May 2005 21:14:03 GMT, 223rem > wrote:
>

>>The car in front (a rusty pos econobox) unwisely decided
>>to micropass the Crown Vic on the right. The econobox
>>must have been doing 63-64 tops. Well, after he passed
>>the Crown Vic, disco lights went off, and he
>>got pulled over. For the crime of passing an LLB
>>parasite fatass cop, some poor working class driver
>>will have to pay through his nose.

> Actually, his crime was being too stupid to spot a cop, compounded by
> the unfathomable stupidity of braking the speed limit while passing a
> cop.

LOL. I have to agree with you. Although, I have passed cops while
speeding without being pulled over, so it can be done. Sometimes it's
even safer that the alternative too...

Ulf
Old May 23rd 05, 02:48 AM
The Real Bev

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:

> Actually, his crime was being too stupid to spot a cop, compounded by
> the unfathomable stupidity of braking the speed limit while passing a
> cop.

==============================> ^^^^^^^

Wow. This is usually mixspelled the other way around!

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old May 23rd 05, 10:48 AM
jaybird

"223rem" > wrote in message
m...
>I was on state road 37, which is interstate-like
> (2 lanes per direction, separated by grass median).
> Speed limit 55. I was in a group of 3 cars, doing
> only about 61-62 in the right lane.
> The reason for that is that there was a suspicious
> looking black, shiny Crown Victoria doing the same
> speed just ahead of us, in the left lane (of course).
> The car in front (a rusty pos econobox) unwisely decided
> to micropass the Crown Vic on the right. The econobox
> must have been doing 63-64 tops. Well, after he passed
> the Crown Vic, disco lights went off, and he
> got pulled over. For the crime of passing an LLB
> parasite fatass cop, some poor working class driver
> will have to pay through his nose.

That's assuming that the guy was stopped for speeding. There are quite a
few other laws he may have been pulled over for. Did you notice if his
license plates were current? his inspection sticker was current (if your
state has one)? his seatbelt was on? his windshield wasn't cracked? his
window tint was in compliance? etc, etc...

--
---
jaybird

Old May 23rd 05, 02:45 PM
223rem

jaybird wrote:

> That's assuming that the guy was stopped for speeding. There are quite a
> few other laws he may have been pulled over for. Did you notice if his
> license plates were current? his inspection sticker was current (if your
> state has one)? his seatbelt was on? his windshield wasn't cracked? his
> window tint was in compliance? etc, etc...

It was for speeding. The very moment the cop was passed, he signalled
the passer to pull over. Pure meaness.
Old May 23rd 05, 05:40 PM
Dan J.S.

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
news
> On Sat, 21 May 2005 21:14:03 GMT, 223rem > wrote:
>
>>The car in front (a rusty pos econobox) unwisely decided
>>to micropass the Crown Vic on the right. The econobox
>>must have been doing 63-64 tops. Well, after he passed
>>the Crown Vic, disco lights went off, and he
>>got pulled over. For the crime of passing an LLB
>>parasite fatass cop, some poor working class driver
>>will have to pay through his nose.

> Actually, his crime was being too stupid to spot a cop, compounded by
> the unfathomable stupidity of braking the speed limit while passing a
> cop.

Funny thing is, with more and more people buying foreign cars, it's that
much easier to spot a cop. I mean who actually drives a crown vic, but a cop
or an old geezer. Same with Camaros. Who the hell is caught in one except
for the cops using them for highway driving.

Old May 23rd 05, 05:44 PM
Ad absurdum per aspera

<shrug> Sounds like a self-inflicted teachable moment of the
"curiosity killed the cat" variety. Betcha next time traffic is being
paced (at, <kaff, kaff>, 5+ over the limit) by what most people would
recognize as a probable cop car, he hangs back and waits it out like
everybody else.

But he had to pass on the right, perhaps wondering whether that was
really a cop, or whether the cop was really doing traffic enforcement;
or perhaps just prone to thinking that his sense of hurry outweighs the
limits of his circumstances. And more or less by definition did
himself out of any arguments about just going with the flow of traffic.

Not sure how this qualifies the officer as any orifice at all, much
less the biggest you've ever seen. POS or Porsche, Working Man's PhD
or MIRC, such behavior is apt to get you a mirrorful of pretty colored
lights.

Which was no doubt why everybody else was laying back and *avoiding*
calling attention to their kaff-slightly-over-the-speed-limit selves
when this fellow committed Contempt of Cop. I find the outcome
unsurprising.

Cheers,
--Joe