No recession...

Old August 29th 09, 05:50 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Kurt Ayrez

Default No recession...

....in the Audi world.

I popped down to my local Audi dealership (for service parts) yesterday only
to see around 10 very smartly dressed sales and assistance personnel in the
showroom which contained numerous cars priced out of this world. I had to
dodge my way through to spares department sorta like in town dodging the
flier kids and religious bods. Wearing a my beloved and ancient Jethro Tull
T shirt, ripped shorts and flip flops, I probably did not look like a money
man ;-}

I still find Audi service parts are a reasonable price. Oil filter at £12,
Synta Oil at £23 for 5 litres (and you get a 5 litre bottle unlike 4 or 4.5
with other makers)

That's the 98K service sorted @ £85

DJ
(A4 2.4SE 1998 @ 98K miles in the UK)