Oh, HAPPY DAY (sort of)

Old March 23rd 05, 02:38 PM
SVTKate

HEY!
That's it. You little welp. I didn't ruin mine. I LIKE it this way!
*obligatory over the glasses mean look*
Ford made them this way first. When they put the vertical lights on them
THEY ruined it!

kids! they just don't know what's good.

;¬D

Kate

Old March 23rd 05, 02:38 PM
SVTKate

That's OK Dwight, that's why they keep changing them, so they have a little
something for everyone.
If we all liked the same thing it would be a boring world.

"dwight" > wrote in message
| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| t...
| > Uhh...
| > It didn't look like an 04 to me.
| > Wrong taillights.
|
| See how interested I am in any Mustangs between 1993 and 2005? I looked at
| it again, after you brought it up, and didn't even give it a close enough
| inspection to see that it was pre-'99.
|
| dwight
|

| > "dwight" > wrote in message
| > | "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| > | hlink.net...

| it?

| > |
| > | Yeah. I did. Notice how interested I was in a 2004 leftover?
| > |
| > | dwight
| > |
| > the
| tape
Yet.
| > | > |
| > TWO
| one

| > always

| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |
| > |

Happy New Year!! Paul Driving 0 January 2nd 05 12:49 AM
Happy new years, change the oil and keep warm Marc H.Popek VW air cooled 0 December 31st 04 05:27 AM
Why we do this...because our cars make peope happy. Mike C. VW air cooled 56 December 20th 04 11:34 PM