I post on youtube a video about the mahindra classic jeeps

Old April 17th 08, 10:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
luisfilipe1966[_2_]

Default I post on youtube a video about the mahindra classic jeeps

the url on youtube
is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nof-XsZfs4Y
Old April 17th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default I post on youtube a video about the mahindra classic jeeps=SPAMMER!

You are nothing but a Spamming asshole.

If you don't stop flooding my inbox with your garbage I will flood your
ISP and youtube with complaints over your unwanted SPAM.

You are also breaking the Charter of this newsgroup by posting your SPAM.

Commercial posters are 'not' welcome here.

'Fake' jeeps posters are not welcomed by the Charter either. This is a
Jeep and Willys group.

There is a copy of the Formal Charter of this group stored he
ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announc...rs.jeep+willys

Mike
'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com

Old April 17th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Frank

You know, without wanting to be rude, I am much less perturbed by
the link to the video (the narrator of which has to have the most
boring speech cadence ever heard) than by the response.

My plea would be to only respond like this to the ng when there
is no way to email the perpetrator. But this guy,
, has a website, and several
email addresses, ICQ and IM. Why not just email him privately?

Besides, I'm not even sure that this Youtube video IS spam. He
has contact numbers on his website for this company in India, but
so what? The trucks are un-importable as far as I can see.

What I'm saying is , that it more disruptive to me to read
charged language such as calling someone an a******e as it is to
flip past a silly video that actually WAS about Jeeps.

FWIW, peace, no offense meant, just trying to make a constructive
comment, etc.

Frank

ng.com...

Old April 17th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default I post on youtube a video about the mahindra classic jeeps= SPAM

You are right Frank.

I tried being nice several times by emailing him directly. All I got
back was an email flood of Spam for his 'Portuguese' dealership of the
Indian 'jeep' Mahindra. He has Spambot on his email inbox that sends
something like ten to one back at ya.

He flooded my inbox last night again out of the blue which ****ed me
right off.

This is despite several pleas from me for him to cease and desist at
least flooding my inbox.

He is a commercial entity and a Bad Spammer. Spam laws are designed for
A******s like him.

He is not selling "Jeeps", he is selling Mahindras. That is not part of
the Charter for this 'Jeep + Willys' group.

Mike

Old April 18th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Mike Romain wrote:
> You are right Frank.
>
> I tried being nice several times by emailing him directly. All I got
> back was an email flood of Spam for his 'Portuguese' dealership of the
> Indian 'jeep' Mahindra. He has Spambot on his email inbox that sends
> something like ten to one back at ya.
>
> He flooded my inbox last night again out of the blue which ****ed me
> right off.
>
> This is despite several pleas from me for him to cease and desist at
> least flooding my inbox.
>
> He is a commercial entity and a Bad Spammer. Spam laws are designed
> for A******s like him.

Redirect the email back to his ISP's abuse desk.
abuse @ isp.novis.pt based on the IP address he posts with.

Man, I just read this lusers profile and feel the need for some
mental sandpaper to remove the stain.

http://www.youtube.com/user/luisfilipe1966

I think your dealing not with a dealer, but possibly a "user"
ala spray-paint and paperbag.

--
DougW

Old April 18th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Mike Romain wrote:
>> You are right Frank.
>>
>> I tried being nice several times by emailing him directly. All I got
>> back was an email flood of Spam for his 'Portuguese' dealership of the
>> Indian 'jeep' Mahindra. He has Spambot on his email inbox that sends
>> something like ten to one back at ya.
>>
>> He flooded my inbox last night again out of the blue which ****ed me
>> right off.
>>
>> This is despite several pleas from me for him to cease and desist at
>> least flooding my inbox.
>>
>> He is a commercial entity and a Bad Spammer. Spam laws are designed
>> for A******s like him.

> Redirect the email back to his ISP's abuse desk.
> abuse @ isp.novis.pt based on the IP address he posts with.
>

> Man, I just read this lusers profile and feel the need for some
> mental sandpaper to remove the stain.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/luisfilipe1966
>
> I think your dealing not with a dealer, but possibly a "user"
> ala spray-paint and paperbag.

Tell him to "Vá para a grã puta a que pariu você." That should take care of
it. Luis Filipe, você tem muitos problemas com as mulheres. É possivel que
a homossexualidade lhe cairia melhor?

I wouldn't mind a post or two about Mahindras if it was done by a normal
person. Did you try playing all three videos on his page at the same time?

Earle

Old April 20th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

"Earle Horton" > wrote
Did you try playing all three videos on his page at the same time?

Earle

I didn't even go and look, BUT, when I read this Earle, it made me think:
"What if you played them backwards?"

*snikker*

K.