Need some additional income?!

Old September 18th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
summer1978

Default Need some additional income?!

Hi,

I need about 20 people to post on my forum.
I'll pay $0.10 per post, and $0.15 per thread.
I'll pay with paypal.

It is auto repair forum and I need some quality posts.

PM or email me if interested for more details.

www.autorepairforums.net

Old September 19th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
*

summer1978 > wrote in article
om>...
> Hi,
>
> I need about 20 people to post on my forum.
> I'll pay $0.10 per post, and $0.15 per thread.
> I'll pay with paypal.
>
> It is auto repair forum and I need some quality posts.
>
> PM or email me if interested for more details.

www.autorepairforums.net

I'm gonna' have to call my accountant and see if I can withstand the tax
hit on such an income.....ROFLMAO!!!!!

What a DORK!
Old September 26th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
summer1978

On Sep 19, 11:11 am, "*" > wrote:
> summer1978 > wrote in article
> om>...
>
> > Hi,

> > I need about 20 people to post on my forum.
> > I'll pay $0.10 per post, and $0.15 per thread.
> > I'll pay with paypal.

> > It is auto repair forum and I need some quality posts.

> > PM or email me if interested for more details.

> >www.autorepairforums.net

> I'm gonna' have to call my accountant and see if I can withstand the tax
> hit on such an income.....ROFLMAO!!!!!
>
> What a DORK!

Don't be a wise guy!!! There is a whole industry of paid forum
postings. Google "forum posters" and see for yourself.
I did not ask for smart remarks here either...It's very simple, if you
are not interested be on your way.
Plus you can withstand tax hit on any income top you are gonna pay is
34%...I don't think you need to be an accountant to know that...Oh
well, some people just like talking to their accountant. It might make
them feel important.

What a SNOB!

Old September 26th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Noozer

> Don't be a wise guy!!! There is a whole industry of paid forum
> postings. Google "forum posters" and see for yourself.
> I did not ask for smart remarks here either...It's very simple, if you
> are not interested be on your way.

And if you don't want any comments, then don't post in a public forum.

Now, be on your way.... Jackass!

Old September 26th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
summer1978

On Sep 26, 9:19 am, "Noozer" > wrote:
> > Don't be a wise guy!!! There is a whole industry of paid forum
> > postings. Google "forum posters" and see for yourself.
> > I did not ask for smart remarks here either...It's very simple, if you
> > are not interested be on your way.

> And if you don't want any comments, then don't post in a public forum.
>
> Now, be on your way.... Jackass!

Yeah I realize that it is a public forum.
I just didn't realize that it is full of idiots who just go left and
right offending one another.
It is a huge difference between making a comment and offending
someone.

I guess some idiots just don't know any better.
What you think about that, jackass?

Old September 26th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

summer1978 > wrote:

>Don't be a wise guy!!! There is a whole industry of paid forum
>postings. Google "forum posters" and see for yourself.

That's true, but it's precisely the sort of thing that Usenet scorns,
for obvious reasons.
--scott
Old September 27th 07, 12:13 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
*

summer1978 > wrote in article
.com>...
> On Sep 19, 11:11 am, "*" > wrote:
> > summer1978 > wrote in article
> > om>...
> >
> > > Hi,

> > > I need about 20 people to post on my forum.
> > > I'll pay $0.10 per post, and $0.15 per thread.
> > > I'll pay with paypal.

> > > It is auto repair forum and I need some quality posts.

> > > PM or email me if interested for more details.

> > >www.autorepairforums.net

> > I'm gonna' have to call my accountant and see if I can withstand the

tax
> > hit on such an income.....ROFLMAO!!!!!
> >
> > What a DORK!

> Don't be a wise guy!!! There is a whole industry of paid forum
> postings. Google "forum posters" and see for yourself.
> I did not ask for smart remarks here either...It's very simple, if you
> are not interested be on your way.
> Plus you can withstand tax hit on any income top you are gonna pay is
> 34%...I don't think you need to be an accountant to know that...Oh
> well, some people just like talking to their accountant. It might make
> them feel important.
>
> What a SNOB!

Are you really THAT f*****g stupid?

fitting additional amp and componemt speakers [email protected] Alfa Romeo 8 April 25th 07 03:04 PM
Additional Bass [email protected] Audi 0 March 25th 06 07:27 PM
Headliner install help page (and any additional help?) Spike VW air cooled 1 July 6th 05 07:51 PM
GTP additional tracks installation Tiny Lund Simulators 7 February 10th 05 04:11 AM
How to fix pinging? -- SOLVED, additional info Chris Szilagyi General 0 April 8th 04 05:14 AM