Any Tracks for rfactor already?

Old September 2nd 05, 06:26 PM
Cris Eichler

Default Any Tracks for rfactor already?

Hi,

i'm currently enjoying rfactor, but idesperately need some tracks i really
know... So, are there already tracks available for download somewhere? Don't
really care if it's Spa, Monza or Limerock. Just anything i know already. If
therew are, can you post a link?

TIA

/ce

Old September 2nd 05, 06:54 PM
DanK

Lime Rock Park is actually out (and was released less that 24h after
rFactor was)

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=221304

Running on full details this is just beautiful

Old September 2nd 05, 09:45 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:54:12 GMT, DanK > wrote:

>Lime Rock Park is actually out (and was released less that 24h after
>rFactor was)
>
>http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=221304
>
>Running on full details this is just beautiful

One problem with Limerock mod though. To get your car started in
practice and qualifying mode you have to turn off auto pitting.
Old September 2nd 05, 10:39 PM
DJRJR

"Praxiteles Democritus" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:54:12 GMT, DanK > wrote:
>
>>Lime Rock Park is actually out (and was released less that 24h after
>>rFactor was)
>>
>>http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=221304
>>
>>Running on full details this is just beautiful

> One problem with Limerock mod though. To get your car started in
> practice and qualifying mode you have to turn off auto pitting.

\

Try Toban short it's pretty easy to learn.. unless thats the problem, too
easy..

Old September 2nd 05, 11:07 PM
whooo

Praxiteles Democritus wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:54:12 GMT, DanK > wrote:
>

>>Lime Rock Park is actually out (and was released less that 24h after
>>rFactor was)
>>
>>http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=221304
>>
>>Running on full details this is just beautiful

> One problem with Limerock mod though. To get your car started in
> practice and qualifying mode you have to turn off auto pitting.

I couldn't even get out of the pits. Went one way only to be told it
was the wrong way. Turned around and went in the other direction only to
be disqualified and find 100 credits for going the wrong bleeding way!

Mind you, I never read the read me!
Old September 2nd 05, 11:24 PM
DJRJR

"whooo" > wrote in message
> Praxiteles Democritus wrote:
>> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:54:12 GMT, DanK > wrote:
>>

>>>Lime Rock Park is actually out (and was released less that 24h after
>>>rFactor was)
>>>
>>>http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=221304
>>>
>>>Running on full details this is just beautiful

>> One problem with Limerock mod though. To get your car started in
>> practice and qualifying mode you have to turn off auto pitting.

> I couldn't even get out of the pits. Went one way only to be told it was
> the wrong way. Turned around and went in the other direction only to be
> disqualified and find 100 credits for going the wrong bleeding way!
>
> Mind you, I never read the read me!

me either, how do you move the seat back for the in car view?

Old September 2nd 05, 11:32 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:07:59 GMT, whooo > wrote:

> I couldn't even get out of the pits. Went one way only to be told it
>was the wrong way. Turned around and went in the other direction only to
>be disqualified and find 100 credits for going the wrong bleeding way!
>
>Mind you, I never read the read me!

The readme doesn't ell you that info. I found out about it from
reading RSC forums. I don't think Lime Rock is a very good mod track,
IMO.
Old September 3rd 05, 04:38 AM
Byron Forbes

"DJRJR" > wrote in message
. ..

> "whooo" > wrote in message
>> Praxiteles Democritus wrote:

>>> One problem with Limerock mod though. To get your car started in
>>> practice and qualifying mode you have to turn off auto pitting.

>> I couldn't even get out of the pits. Went one way only to be told it was
>> the wrong way. Turned around and went in the other direction only to be
>> disqualified and find 100 credits for going the wrong bleeding way!
>>
>> Mind you, I never read the read me!

> me either, how do you move the seat back for the in car view?

See under "controls"

Sites with tracks for NR2003 needed Doug Simulators 2 July 24th 05 02:19 AM
GTP Mod Question - Tracks BRH Simulators 1 March 10th 05 12:09 AM
GTP Tracks? Tiny Lund Simulators 4 February 4th 05 06:01 PM
New sims and old tracks... John DiFool Simulators 9 January 14th 05 09:21 PM
Fi Challenge add on tracks Battle Weary Simulators 1 October 26th 04 06:27 PM