Saint Jerome 9-14-92

Old June 12th 11, 09:57 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Saint Jerome 9-14-92

St. Jerome says,
"As I speak, it would be difficult for many to fully
understand the Magnitude of this Great Miracle, but the
important thing is through reading the Words, the
Directions, strength will come, understanding will come,
and the value of these things will give hope in many
areas, and many times wiping out despair."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON SEPTEMBER 14,1992 AT 1:25 P.M.

SAINT JEROME

" I am Saint Jerome. I have spoken many,
many times but have not announced myself openly more
than a few times.

There are millions of people who crave more
understanding of what life is all about, what God is all
about. They want information to help them better
understand and give them strength, to be more mentally
alert to what is expected of them.

Morality is a big issue, always has been. Mankind
puts it in a category, mostly where physical areas are
concerned. Morality, in dealing with other men in a
full understanding of what morality is, is based on God's
Commandments.

When children learn the briefness of these
Commandments they are not always taught the full
meaning that each one contains. That is why there is
such a lack of understanding regarding the Importance
of these Rules that, as you were told, were given to
mankind to be the Constitution for mankind's sound
moral values and sound moral standards.

You must not be overly concerned about any
disagreement from those who do not understand the
Greatness of this Gift that was given by God to man.
Your example, your manner of living, how you say
things, your degree of self-control, will not just represent
but draw a full picture of how you believe, the strength
you have in your beliefs regarding moral values, moral
standards.

As I speak, it would be difficult for many to fully
understand the Magnitude of this Great Miracle, but the
important thing is through reading the Words, the
Directions, strength will come, understanding will come,
and the value of these things will give hope in many
areas, and many times wiping out despair.

As I speak to you Our Heavenly Mother smiles.
She sends Her Blessing and says, 'Faith is a beautiful
gift of love; it becomes greater when you practice it.'
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Peter 2-17-72 [email protected] Technology 0 October 22nd 10 05:36 PM
Saint Anne 12-14-95 giolla Chrysler 0 June 1st 10 02:31 AM
Saint Francis of Assisi 8-3-95 [email protected] Technology 0 March 10th 10 07:55 PM
A Saint Among Us Furious George Driving 0 April 24th 05 08:42 PM