Mahle or Mann

Old March 7th 06, 03:39 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Mahle or Mann

Does any one have any bad experiences using oil filter from Mahle and Mann
for 1.8 A4 2001 ?

Hunter

Old March 7th 06, 04:12 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

"audidrive" wrote

> Does any one have any bad experiences using oil filter from Mahle and
> Mann
> for 1.8 A4 2001 ?

Nope. They make the OEM filters for most VAG cars. Never had any
problems with them.

Pete

Old March 7th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

I've just had bad experiences with the used 1.8T A4 (B6) I bought last
April. Mahle filter is very similar to the Audi filter. (BTW make sure
you're getting the oversized filter for the turbo, part#068115561)

Here's a message I recently posted to Audifans:

Old March 7th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:39:43 -0500, "audidrive" >
wrote:

>Does any one have any bad experiences using oil filter from Mahle and Mann
>for 1.8 A4 2001 ?
>
>Hunter

Wouldn't use anything else.
don