Old June 19th 04, 06:52 PM
uknewwho

Default FAQ

I would be willing to help write an FAQ, possabley host it was well. Who
ever would like to help, you can AIM me at UKnewWho to e-mail at
, i am a web developer, but you dont' have to be able to
help.

Old June 19th 04, 08:52 PM
richard hornsby

uknewwho wrote:
> I would be willing to help write an FAQ, possabley host it was well. Who
> ever would like to help, you can AIM me at UKnewWho to e-mail at
> , i am a web developer, but you dont' have to be able to
> help.

I have the facilities to host it on one of the servers I run at work,
thats no problem. I'll try to get some Wiki or FAQ-O-Matic type
software setup and running today.

-rj
Old June 19th 04, 11:03 PM
Glomis

I'd be willing to help too - writing or proofreading or whatever else I can
do.

Cheers!

Glomis

Old June 19th 04, 11:40 PM
uknewwho

Any help would be greate. right now it is being hosted at
http://members.cox.net/j_newsome/
so you can take a look at get an idea of whats beeing done.
Thre is no information there yet, just a rough outline, i am still working
on the contect part. I'm gonna be uploading the contect that i have so far,
to give a better idea of the layout.
Once i get some intrest in the project, could develop teams, depending on
what people can do.

Old June 20th 04, 03:28 AM
Philip Nasadowski

In article <mS1Bc.61913$%T.13315@okepread05>,
"uknewwho" > wrote:

> Do you mean something like this Philip?

Yeah! That's actually better than what I had