GT Legends replay DVD torrent up

Old January 14th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GT Legends replay DVD torrent up

> So I just threw up what I had if anyone wanted it.
>
> GTL, running in DX9 on a fast rig, is really a sight to behold. Even
> if you've got the game but can't run it in all its glory, maybe you'd
> like to see what it looks like and whether its worth it to you to spend
> the money on an upgrade to see it running in full details and DX9
> shaders.
>
> I'll reencode the DVD to small files at some point, as yes, 2gb is a
> bit much.
>
> Do us both a favor and killfile me, OK ?
> Kendt

I only responded as I'm now stuck on 56k until Feb when ADSL 20MB is
supposed to arrive here.
Mind you, even if I was on my old 3MB NTL connection, 2gb would still put me
off.
Thanks anyway, and if you can split the file, it would be great.

Old January 16th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I can download a 2GB file in about 4 min (estimating). Why shouldn't I have
the opportunity?

If you don't want it, don't click

-Larry

Old January 16th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Larry (The Other Larry)" > wrote in message
>I can download a 2GB file in about 4 min (estimating).

Really ? 2gb..not 2mb

Old January 16th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

At work I have a 100mbit pipe to the net I can download at 4-5MB/Sec
off-hours.

I 'only' have 15mbit at home, so that would take a bit longer

Fast as my home connection is, there are countries that laugh at our feeble
american internet connections, and have for years. It's pathetic. I'm more
fortunate than most.

-Larry

Old January 17th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> At work I have a 100mbit pipe to the net I can download at 4-5MB/Sec
> off-hours.

Dribble

> I 'only' have 15mbit at home, so that would take a bit longer
>
> Fast as my home connection is, there are countries that laugh at our
> feeble american internet connections, and have for years. It's pathetic.
> I'm more fortunate than most.

Lucky sod. Here in the boonies of southern France we are waiting for France
Telecom to hook everyone up to ADSL in February sometime. It will give us a
theoretical 20mb connection determined by how close we are to the exchange.
So, it might be 10-15mb at best I think.

Racing Legends cancelled. reggie white Simulators 134 August 30th 05 11:01 PM
Need NASCAR LEGENDS files ... believe it or not ........ .......... Doug Simulators 16 May 31st 05 10:08 PM
Replay in N2k3 Bonz Simulators 0 February 25th 05 04:31 AM
Racing Legends forums gone? [email protected] Simulators 13 February 3rd 05 08:29 PM
FS: 1992 GSS "Legends Of Indy" Rick MMears "Autographed" Card J.R. Sinclair General 0 April 5th 04 06:36 AM